Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

20 hours ago, DWinzit said:

There's a lot of hard hitting in the game

Ian Book is another short weak armed somewhat mobile guy. Hope it works for him but this may be a tough rest of the game

I've been a Notre Dame fan for over fifty years. When I watched Ian Book, my impression was always "he's not an NFL quarterback." Yeah, sure, I thought he might be drafted in the seventh round or something like that. But I never thought a team would actually invest a mid-round pick in a guy like him. I was beyond disbelief when the Saints drafted him where they did. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

That's interesting, why?  He still has a lot of goodwill with me because of how he handled the Katrina aftermath.  That first game back in the super dome against the Falcons was lit.

The 2017 game where he was ****ing and moaning on the sidelines with the refs about an intentional grounding by Cousins. That backed us up and out of FG range. If he didn't get all hyper about it the refs may have just let it go. Never liked him since and the Saints were always my 2nd team up until then.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/11/21/redskins-saints-kirk-cousins-intentional-grounding

• Like 1