Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

Why did the Cowboys stop running the ball?  Made no sense... sure you just got a bunch of PI calls... 

spoke too soon... they get a somewhat lucky jump ball TD and Gallop blew out his knee as he made the catch. 

It still was spurious play calling... but whatever...

1 minute ago, abdcskins said:

Can we all agree that Antonio Brown is done?  He quit on his team.  Dude has mental problems, I was amazed Arians didn't cut him after the fake vaccination card.  No team will ever give him another chance. 

Unless Brady moves to another team and insists they sign him. 

29 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Can we all agree that Antonio Brown is done?  He quit on his team.  Dude has mental problems, I was amazed Arians didn't cut him after the fake vaccination card.  No team will ever give him another chance. 

Who cares.  He'll be dead within a year and then someone can study his brain for CTE.  

Dallas getting their ass beat...lol  They don't look too hot when they play a team that has a good QB..Every media member was praising them last week saying Dak was back because he beat up on a injury riddled WFT..

1 hour ago, abdcskins said:

About his only shot now is as spokesman for Summer's Eve

• Haha 1

Just now, Rufus T Firefly said:

That was a fumble.

It was and it couldn't have happened to a better team, **** Dallas. Now they can blame the refs for the reason that they lost. They won't change any schemes and get bounced in the first round of the playoffs. I can't wait.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, OMacAttack said:

Remember when the Cards drafted Rosen and got rid of him a year later?  They made the right choice.

Rosen didn’t care about football.  He was bragging about his rich parents in SoCal having his back if he didn’t make it in the nfl. 

Edited by RichmondRedskin88