Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

1 hour ago, SAli457180 said:

His name is Goodell who came up with idea of TNF so every team gets on there at least once 

TNF is for Participation Bowl Trophies.

One thing amazing about Reich, is no matter where he goes, whether in college or in the NFL, he becomes Mr Comeback.

Starting in college at Maryland, brought the Terps back from 31-0 against Miami, to win that.

Then playing QB in Buffalo, and engineers the greatest comeback in NFL history, after a 32 point deficit.

Then goes to Philly to create an amazing career comeback for Foles.

Then goes to Indy and directs yet another career comeback for Wentz.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

10 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I thought that too. And that also made me wonder if Reich was the primary reason that Nick Foles carried Philly to a Lombardi, especially considering Foles did practically zilch, both before that time, and since.

I was saying this during the offseason. I started Wentz last night for a reason, he has been heating up after a rocky start. 

18 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Jets D makes ours look like the 2000 Ravens holy crap

Amazing.  The first seven drives ended in six touchdowns.  The only drive that wasn't a td ended at the Jets one yard line.  It is difficult, though not technicaly impossible, to be any worse than they were last night.

Cowboys just got hosed by themselves. Stopped the Broncos in their own 25, forced a punt. Punt is blocked, but still went across the line of scrimmage. A Cowboys player touched it after it crossed the line of scrimmage but didn't recover it. A Broncos player did. The ball crossed the line, therefore it's a punt, and a Cowboys player touched it, making it a muffed punt. Broncos get 1st and 10.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1