Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to Washington Jamin Davis LB Kentucky

PCS

7 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

I have a feeling you’d be missing key starters every week if they all pulled out because they had colds. 

I'm sure you would. Covid isn't a cold.

People want to bang sweat for not taking it seriously and bang Davis because he is.

Can't win with yall.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Dude is a bust. We are down so many linebackers and he goes to the team doctors in pregame with the sniffles to get deactivated. Unreal.

Was it reported that he went to the team doctors himself? Or did the team doctors sense he was having some symptoms and decided to hold him out due to abundance of caution? 

8 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Was it reported that he went to the team doctors himself? Or did the team doctors sense he was having some symptoms and decided to hold him out due to abundance of caution? 

I read that he went to the doctors with symptoms and there was not enough time to run a test. 

• Thanks 1

This was Rivera’s prize pick, his first in rapistsnyders new coach-centric regime. This was his Luke Kuechly. All we’ve learned so far is that Ron is a hell of a coach but he was clearly given too much power by a guy who’s now holding on by a thread. Davis may be a good player eventually, but I doubt he’ll be in the league in 5 years other than a fill player and special teamer.

• Like 1

We’d all agree he’s been a disappointment season, but this criticism is ridiculous. 

He had symptoms and followed protocols. I’d say that was responsible. Another consideration is that he was closely caught up in the Everett incident, having been out for dinner with him and then being in the car behind him during the crash. Rivera alluded to players suffering from that whole situation.

Back off a bit :stop:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

So, I watched the Eagles game where everywhere was lamenting over his pp oor play and not in living up to hype. I don't see what you guys see. 

I said it in the first Dallas game (I think it was) that I see a guy that played through a concussion (Everett delivered the hit) and did pretty well, but was obviously not thinking at full speed. If anything, I was impressed with his play. 

I disagree with this board seemingly a fair bit. Reminds me of Holcomb's rookie year. Gets praise from former players and yet this board still tears them down. 

Davis will be just fine. Y'all be tripping. 

Playoffs were already out of reach. 

Horrendous accident this week.

Season is done. 

Edited by Silvernon
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

If he doesn’t test positive today, the only garbage is Jamin. 

Rapid tests take 15 minutes. I woke up Xmas eve congested with a soar throat. Took a test that morning and tested positive. Ruined all my Xmas plans but I knew then and there I had to isolate. Why it takes so long for teams and players to figure this **** out is beyond me. Just more incompetence. 

2 hours ago, Florgon79 said:

Rapid tests take 15 minutes. I woke up Xmas eve congested with a soar throat. Took a test that morning and tested positive. Ruined all my Xmas plans but I knew then and there I had to isolate. Why it takes so long for teams and players to figure this **** out is beyond me. Just more incompetence. 

He’s not on the list today so it seems like he chickened out unless they sent his PCR test in today and it will come back tonight.

Edited by SoCalSkins
  • Like 1

And if he was positive we'd be crucifying him for not taking the precautions and risking getting others infected, especially his coach who is immuno compromised.

I'm not gonna kill the guy because he put his health and the health of the general public above a freaking football game.

• Like 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Davis was also in the car behind Everett in the fatal crash, they were out to dinner together. I don't blame this young man one bit for not being ready to play a game based on that alone. He presumably watched this woman who he was just out with die on the side of the road.

If he was sick on top of that no-one can tell him he needs to go play this game.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, OMacAttack said:

Davis was also in the car behind Everett in the fatal crash, they were out to dinner together. I don't blame this young man one bit for not being ready to play a game based on that alone. He presumably watched this woman who he was just out with die on the side of the road.

If he was sick on top of that no-one can tell him he needs to go play this game.

It’s his profession he’s getting paid millions of dollars to play. Not just a “game”. If he can’t handle playing mentally then you let the coaches know in Washington and don’t make the trip. What you don’t do is complain about sniffles during warmups and force the team to scratch you from the game minutes before kickoff. They tested him in Dallas by the way and he tested negative. He simply timed his complaint about symptoms when inactives were due. I have lost all respect for the kid.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb down 1

1 hour ago, SoCalSkins said:

It’s his profession he’s getting paid millions of dollars to play. Not just a “game”. If he can’t handle playing mentally then you let the coaches know in Washington and don’t make the trip. What you don’t do is complain about sniffles during warmups and force the team to scratch you from the game minutes before kickoff. They tested him in Dallas by the way and he tested negative. He simply timed his complaint about symptoms when inactives were due. I have lost all respect for the kid.

I've lost all respect for you based on this take, so to each their own. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ThomasRoane said:

I'd really be interested in seeing Davis groomed into the Buffalo Nickel.  He's more athletic than LC.  

Had the same thought - it fits his skill set far more than MLB in my opinion.  I just wish they had gone that route from the get go (of course, then we’d have been starting Mayo next to Holcomb all year…)

SoCal always looking for personal reasons to hate somebody.  🤣

I was all-in on Davis and was happy we selected him in the first round.  He’s no doubt been a disappointment to me and I’m skeptical he’ll amount to anything.  But the best play he made all year was self reporting symptoms vs. risking taking more folks down with him.  

• Like 2