Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

Sorry for the holdup.  Back from the soccer tournament so I will be online the rest of the way.  With the 28th Pick in the ES Mock Draft, the soon to be Super Bowl champion Cincinnati Bengals select;

Luke Musgrave, TE, Oregon State

The loss of Hayden Hurst in free agency left a gap that needed to be addressed early, the AFC is an arms race and in order to rout Mahomes at Burrowhead next year the Bengals need to provide Joe the full compliment of weapons.

9AA194AD-67A0-48ED-A8ED-8D1A72093C68.png

Edited by WelshSkinsFan
  • Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

@COWBOY-KILLA- and New Orleans on deck..

@ComManDersFan57 and philly soon

@COWBOY-KILLA- and KC 

I never got a confirmation message back from @HoggLife on managing the Saints so I'll jump in to get it done. If any 1 teamers or newbies want to take over the Saints just say the word...Give me a few minutes...

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-

With the 29th Pick the New Orleans Saints select Darnell Washington TE Georgia

@ComManDersFan57 and philly on the clock

@COWBOY-KILLA- and KC on deck

END of ROUND 1

@Redskins Reparations and pitt up soon

@Epochalypse and the texans up soon

@goskins10 and the cards up soon

@actorguy1 and the colts up soon

@WelshSkinsFan and the rams up soon

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

I never got a confirmation message back from @HoggLife on managing the Saints so I'll jump in to get it done. If any 1 teamers or newbies want to take over the Saints just say the word...Give me a few minutes...

Hey man, I'll take over the Saints if you want.  You shouldn't have to run three teams and the show.

But if you agree, and if it's possible, could you change the pick from Dalton Kincaid to Darnell Washington?  That's who I would have picked for them.  If not, no big deal.

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Going Commando said:

Hey man, I'll take over the Saints if you want.  You shouldn't have to run three teams and the show.

But if you agree, and if it's possible, could you change the pick from Dalton Kincaid to Darnell Washington?  That's who I would have picked for them.  If not, no big deal.

ok awesome man..ty..yes I dont think its a big issue. np the pick has been changed to Darnell Washington both in my post and in the OP...You are now manning the show for the NO Saints...enjoy and thanks again.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, duffy said:

When's the last time three TEs went first round? 

Lots of elite TE talent this year. 

23 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

ok awesome man..ty..yes I dont think its a big issue. np the pick has been changed to Darnell Washington both in my post and in the OP...You are now manning the show for the NO Saints...enjoy and thanks again.

Out of protest, I refuse to edit my post 😘

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, duffy said:

Out of protest, I refuse to edit my post 😘

Your post is still 100% accurate.  I changed it to a different TE.  I think Kincaid is better than Washington and was a better pick, but I heard that the Saints were super interested in Washington specifically, and it's who I think they will draft IRL.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Going Commando said:

Your post is still 100% accurate.  I changed it to a different TE.  I think Kincaid is better than Washington and was a better pick, but I heard that the Saints were super interested in Washington specifically, and it's who I think they will draft IRL.

Haha I got him mixed up with an OL 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Going Commando said:

You are killing me.  :ols:

• Haha 1

With the last pick in the first round of the 2023 ES Mock Draft -the KC CHiefs select Zay Flowers, WR Boston College

Starting Rd 2 - let's keep it oging guys! This is awesome!  Let's keep it going!!  

@Redskins Reparations and the Steelers aare up

@Epochalypse and the Texans next

@goskins10 and the Cardinals soon

@actorguy1 and the Colts soon

@WelshSkinsFan and th Rams soon

@woodpecker and the Seawawks SOon

@ComManDersFan57 and the Raiders soon

@Gallen5862 and the Panthers soon

Edited by goskins10
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, goskins10 said:

With the last pick in the first round of the 2023 ES Mock Draft -the KC CHiefs select Zay Flowers, WR Boston College

Oooh dang. That would be such a great fit for KC. I really like Flowers. 

• Like 2