Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

2 minutes ago, Morrison J said:

The New York Jets select John Metchie III, WR , Alabama

Despite the injury I think I'm getting really good value here. Really good athlete and would be a top 5 WR in a lot of drafts. Fills a really big need at WR for the Jets. 

1355913862.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

All depends on that ACL. If he comes back 100% you have a steal. But there are no guarantees. 

• Like 1

Seattle Seahawks are looking to trade picks 229, 152, 153, and 109 (about 140 points on chart) to pick up an additional 3rd rounder after our pick at 76.

I’d love to say it’s strategic, but I’m going to be on a flight and don’t want to have to follow and hold everyone up lol.

39 minutes ago, seantaylor=god said:

Seattle Seahawks are looking to trade picks 229, 152, 153, and 109 (about 140 points on chart) to pick up an additional 3rd rounder after our pick at 76.

I’d love to say it’s strategic, but I’m going to be on a flight and don’t want to have to follow and hold everyone up lol.

If you're claiming Baltimore's 76, then I'm taking Seattle's 72

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, seantaylor=god said:

Steelers will happily oblige. Steelers offer their #84 overall in exchange. Just let someone know if you accept.