Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

3 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

The Washington Commanders have traded pick 50 to the Jacksonville Jaguars for picks 65, 107, 157, 180

May I veto the trade? #107 is my pick.  Because if trading away my divisional opponents' picks to move up is on the board I need to adjust my strategy here.

(I think you mean #106...or at least I hope you do)

Edited by Epochalypse

The Jacksonville Jaguars use their plethora of picks to move back up in the draft to #50 to select Leo Chenal LB Wisconsin 

Following the release of Myles Jack, LB has become a need for the Jags and Chenal is seen to be great value here at #50

Edited by Owls0325
  • Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Epochalypse said:

May I veto the trade? #107 is my pick.  Because if trading away my divisional opponents picks to move up is on the board I need to adjust my strategy here.

(I think you mean #106...or at least I hope you do)

lol yes its 106 not 107....already fixed..ty..

Just now, PokerPacker said:

I had some reservations on Chenal after watching some tape.  Seemed to get stood up by blockers whether he was on the pass rush or trying to stop the run.  Is he expected to be more of a coverage LB with that speed?

More of a run stopper from what I've heard, the coverage they are hoping he can learn

• Like 1

Just now, PokerPacker said:

I had some reservations on Chenal after watching some tape.  Seemed to get stood up by blockers whether he was on the pass rush or trying to stop the run.  Is he expected to be more of a coverage LB with that speed?

Coverage is not his strong suit from the information I gathered.. He's a wrecking ball though..

Lets keep it rolling fellas...gonna put the kids to bed, so lets keep tagging those that are next up...ty for the assists..be back shortly..

Just now, clskinsfan said:

I hate when that happens. In the middle of writing up your pick because you are next and your guy gets taken. Back to the drawing board. :)

I've definitely made some passive-aggressive posts in the past where I had this nice big write-up on a pick only to have him taken just before me, so I made the post anyways, but used the cross-out text font.

• Haha 1

With the 53rd selection of the NFL draft, the Green Bay Packers select

Christian Harris, LB, Alabama

christian-harris-1.jpg

Harris is a touch light for my linebacker preference, but he carries with him excellent athleticism, and still provides a decent pop at 230 lbs.  He's a converted safety, and he runs a 4.44 40-yard-dash, and it shows in his ability to take on TEs and RBs in man-coverage.  He's also shown quite capable of shooting the gap or coming around the outside on a blitz to take out the QB; he put up 5.5 sacks this past season, and 4.5 sacks the previous season.  Harris will be able to contribute to the team early as a rotational player on passing downs, and I expect his athletic profile to make for a solid special teams player; something the Packers could sorely use.

• Like 2

@clskinsfan on the clock

@goskins10 on deck

@Davistron20 coming soon

@mcterry coming soon

@goskins10 coming soon

@PokerPacker coming soon

@Skinsinparadisecoming soon

@Berggy9598 coming soon

@COWBOY-KILLA-coming soon

@WelshSkinsFan coming soon

@KillBill26 coming soon

End of round 2....If you think you may not be available please send me or @goskins10 your lists so we can try and get through as many as possible tonight.

Ty guys.