Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

1 minute ago, Owls0325 said:

Williams has just ran a 4.58 at his pro day which in this year climate of pro days is probably nearer a 4.70. Think he's a great player but could see this causing him to fall. 

He is not a speed back. He is a power back. Which translates perfectly to the NFL. His power and balance are incredible. And he has enough speed to do damage. 

• Like 1

With the 51st selection the WFT selects

Dillon Radunz OT 6’6 305lbs NDSU

Radunz may be on the slimmer side for the position, but don’t let that fool you. He’s explosive at 6-foot-5 and 304 pounds. Moving defenders off the line of scrimmage was child’s play for him at North Dakota State.

Trey Lance will receive plenty of the notoriety today (rightfully so), but keep an eye on North Dakota St. OT Dillon Radunz (6’6, 300, Sr.). Already receiving some early round buzz. pic.twitter.com/KV5hCiFmR0

— Jordan Reid (@Jordan_Reid) October 3, 2020

It’s one thing to dominate FCS competition, but his performance over the week of practices at the Senior Bowl is what really made people perk up and take notice. He showed an anchor that could stop even the most powerful defensive ends in their tracks.

Really good rep here from @NDSUfootball LT Dillon Radunz – first 1v1 snap of the week for him against Rashad Weaver (1st-Team All-American this year). #GoBisonpic.twitter.com/98vbwIaMve

— Fran Duffy (@EaglesXOs) January 27, 2021

He finished as the highest-graded tackle throughout the week of practices and put himself firmly in the first-round conversation.

Elite Athletic traits.. check RAS.

BFBD9FB8-AE63-4231-A8BE-37020D89F6C7.jpeg

B919293B-897C-4A9A-8313-B9BF24A3495A.jpeg

@Morrison J is on the clock

@Chump Bailey is on deck

@actorguy1

@Chump Baileycoming soon Pitt

@seantaylor=god coming soon

@tibbidoe coming soon

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-
  • Like 6

NY Jets select Pat Freiermuth, TE, Penn State. 

Some might think it's a slight reach but I really like this guy. Got all the tools to be a really good TE at this level as both a receiving threat and a good blocker. Just might take him a couple of years to out it all together but the Jets on the rebuild have that time to develop him in a position of need. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Morrison J said:

Carolina took Pat at #39

8 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

Love that WFT pick!

I was really hoping he'd drop to my next pick 😫

Edited by duffy
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Morrison J said:

Some might think it's a slight reach but I really like this guy. Got all the tools to be a really good TE at this level as both a receiving threat and a good blocker. Just might take him a couple of years to out it all together but the Jets on the rebuild have that time to develop him in a position of need. 

He was selected by the Panthers with the 39th pick.  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Morrison J said:

Oh no sorry guys give me a minute

Little sis, Meg Freiermuth, is still available. 

She's widely accepted as the better athlete. 

https://www.eagletribune.com/pentuckets-meg-freiermuth-takes-second-fiddle-to-no-one-including-her-famous-brother/article_a067af75-66cd-550b-8fb9-eddebdad9a80.html

5dbd065207fee.image.jpg

Edited by duffy
  • Haha 5

*** TRADE ***

The Houston Texans and NY Jets have come to terms on a trade of the 52nd pick.

Houston receives pick 52

Jets receive Houston's 2022 2,3, and 5

With the 52nd pick in the NFL ES Mock Draft the Houston Texans select: Joe Tryon Edge Washington.

With the recent departure of J.J. Watt, the Houston Texans needed to fill a giant void on the defensive front.  Joe Tryon is the help we needed!

• Like 2

Just now, thelongestbreath said:

*** TRADE ***

The Houston Texans and NY Jets have come to terms on a trade of the 52nd pick.

Houston receives pick 52

Jets receive Houston's 2022 2,3, and 5

With the 52nd pick in the NFL ES Mock Draft the Houston Texans select: Joe Tryon Edge Washington.

With the recent departure of J.J. Watt, the Houston Texans needed to fill a giant void on the defensive front.  Joe Tryon is the help we needed!

Dag yo! Lol I was hoping he'd fall, too. I really like Tryon. Great pick. 

• Like 2

Just now, Chump Bailey said:

Guys are freaking killing me! Nice pick with Tryon. That dude has massive upside.

Just now, duffy said:

Dag yo! Lol I was hoping he'd fall, too. I really like Tryon. Great pick. 

Thanks guys, did not expect him to make it this far down the line...struggled finding someone to trade with 😂

• Like 1