Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2022 (Dems in charge of Senate. Reps take the House. Herschel Walker headed back home to ignore his children )

Cooked Crack

Have you voted yet?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Have you voted yet?

• By mail
    • Early voting
    • Not yet
    • can't vote/not voting

2 minutes ago, tshile said:

It’s still to early. 

but to me the biggest news is DeSantis and his support of Latinos and in Miami-dade 

Florida is a lost cause and the GOP have been focusing on  that for four years. Dems did nothing to counter this. The entire Dem establishment in florida meeds to be torn down and rebuilt from the ground up because whatever they are doing isn’t working. Also, running Republican lites doesn’t help. 

but mostly demographics have changed in the state too much the last decade and it’s just gone at this point 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, tshile said:

It’s still to early. 

but to me the biggest news is DeSantis and his support of Latinos and in Miami-dade 

Cubans aren’t a surprise.  Other Latinos slowly trickling to the GOP is becoming a trend though.  

here’s a good article on it 

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2022/11/hispanic-voters-fleeing-democratic-party/671851/

Based on The NY Times website, the dems have a clean path to 50 senate seats— NH, PA, AZ, NV, OR, WA, HI — NV is the only one in question within that list at this point.

if all that happens then Georgia would be gravy.

Honestly, Florida is the R’s only major positive story today. Everything else has been an underperformance.

• Like 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, Destino said:

Cubans aren’t a surprise.  Other Latinos slowly trickling to the GOP is becoming a trend though.  

Yup. They’re not all that with the dems on abortion, immigration, and the list of social justice issues as much the dems seem to think they should be. 

there’s a huge play for the middle and neither party is going after it. 2024 is going to be nuts to watch if trump isn’t a candidate. 

4 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

It's really projecting false hope to claim the Dems can keep the House or Senate... there's no way that the Senate doesn't go to 52... it would be devastating to the GOP. 

Dems need to win NV and PA and GA won’t matter.

Gop needs to win NV and GA and hold PA for your prediction to come true.

• Like 1

Trump: Whatever Happens in Midterms I Deserve All the Credit, Zero Blame

During an interview with the ratings-challenged cable news network NewsNation airing Tuesday evening, former President Donald Trump declared that he deserves all of the credit and none of blame for whatever happens on midterm Election Night. “Well, I think if they win, I should get all the credit. If they lose, I should not be blamed at all,” Trump said without so much as a hint that he was making an ironic joke. “But it will probably be just the opposite.” He predicted that “when” Republicans win he will “probably be given very little credit” despite his involvement in many of the major races, and “if they do badly, they will blame everything on me.” In the same interview, Trump took credit for Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ victory in 2016, saying of his potential rival for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, “I thought that he could have been more gracious. But that’s up to him.”

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 3