Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

6 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

Can they sue Trump and Gulliani for defamation of character? 

Honestly, if they received threats in direct response to information Trump and Rudy deliberately put out there, there should be a criminal investigation opened on it.

• Like 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

I mean this with all due disrespect, everyone involved in this should be made an example of. It should be shown that if you try to overthrow the United States Government and will of the people, there will be huge consequences to pay. Our country would be in an even larger amount of trouble today had they succeeded. 

I feel so bad for those election officials. That was a horrible story. Thats about all I saw, tuned in late.

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

This all might have been more....."digestible?" had it been the staffers and/or low level gov't workers coming up with the schemes and ideas for overturning the election since you'd maybe expect them to be less informed about all the details of the laws and what is/isn't okay, but in fact as we are seeing with a lot of this evidence, it was actually the elected officials pushing all of this and often time the staffers not allowing it to happen.   

I turned on Fox just as the hearing was ending because I wanted to see if they had any sensible reaction to today's witness testimony and as the hearings were adjourned the female anchor said "and that wraps up today's coverage, but there was another hearing today in Uvalde, TX!"  I was left thinking wow, all it took for Fox News to cover corrupt law enforcement is an even bigger story about a corrupt President happening at the same time.

Edited by NoCalMike
  • Like 3

Moss passes her mom  a ginger mint and Rudy Giuliani describes it as "passing a USB port like a vial of heroin or cocaine" is just about the most racist thing I've heard all year.  Giuliani is a drunken disgrace.

Trump KNEW they weren't doing anything illegal, yet he publicly accused Moss and her mother, over and over again, of criminal activity.  They need a good lawyer to sue Trump, Giuliani, et.al. out of every penny.

• Like 9
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Moss passes her mom  a ginger mint and Rudy Giuliani describes it as "passing a USB port like a vial of heroin or cocaine" is just about the most racist thing I've heard all year.  Giuliani is a drunken disgrace.

Trump KNEW they weren't doing anything illegal, yet he publicly accused Moss and her mother, over and over again, of criminal activity.  They need a good lawyer to sue Trump, Giuliani, et.al. out of every penny.

Yeah what a rotten irresponsible thing to say.  It’s a pity that he is still walking around free, that traitor belongs in prison.  

• Like 7

Please take away the microphone from 45's head in the future. Also, can we just go ahead and do that now. His voice is just, man, I don't know, like listening to a Five Finger Death Punch Album. It just makes you want to stick pencils in your ears so you can never hear that sound again.

Thank you,

Actual Americans, not ones disguised as Americans that try and overthrow our country. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Anyone who watches the Jan 6 hearings and still thinks the election was stolen and that Trump was justified in his actions is either evil or stupid. There are no other options.

Which is why they're not watching (as per the video above).  It's like they're sticking their fingers in their ears and going "Na, Na, Na, I can't hear you."  They have the mentality of children, only magnitudes more dangerous in their ignorance.

Edited by China
  • Like 6
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Anyone who watches the Jan 6 hearings and still thinks the election was stolen and that Trump was justified in his actions is either evil or stupid. There are no other options.

Evil, by a wide margin.  Very few, if any, believed the bull**** “Kraken” that Trump was shoveling.  They just knew that if they all got on the same page and revolted, they might be able to overthrow our democracy.

Evil, through and through.

• Like 4

I recall once thinking Tim Scott might have a soul, but ever since that thought crossed my mind momentarily, he’s provided me plenty more that suggests he sold his soul a long time ago.

Poor guy is just spending his time figuring out how to fight inflation. I laugh but it’s so sad that folks actually believe this tripe.

• Like 2

I read somewhere that Lindsey Graham had actually made a call asking about how to throw out votes, and that the hearings didn't play that part.  Supposedly despite everything we are hearing during the hearings there is a ton more that is being cut for time, but will be in the report in the end.