Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insomniac Week 16 Win and you are in the damn playoffs so Just Win edition. Also Ron’s revenge

RichmondRedskin88

• RichmondRedskin88 changed the title to Insomniac Week 16 Win and you are in the damn playoffs so Just Win edition. Also Ron’s revenge
10 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

This is the biggest game we’ve had since.....what, 2016 when we had the win-and-in game against the giants (that we lost)? Tomorrow’s going to be intense having to wait until 4:05 for our game. Gonna drink A LOT tomorrow.....

Why wait?  Seems like a waist of valuable hours. :cheers:

3 minutes ago, zskins said:

Panthers have nothing to play for except for their future lives in the NFL. Expect a tough game from them. It is not going to be easy. Haskins better bring his A game after seeing them strippers and strip the Panthers instead!

So to summarize your argument in my slightly inebriated state: Haskins saw ass so he better not be ass.

15 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

So to summarize your argument in my slightly inebriated state: Haskins saw ass so he better not be ass.

He saw some ass this past Sunday but tomorrow (also Sunday) he needs to see some Panthers ass while they try to catch our RBs and WRs. And not that he sees their ass sitting on his face instead....lol :D

Hate to say it but as big is our game tomorrow is against the Panthers, the game between the Raven and Giants are just as big. If the Giants beat the Ravens they will certainly beat the Cowboys in their last game. Not so sure about us beating the Eagles. All I can say is I was sure glad the Dolphins pulled out that crazy one tonight against the Raiders leaving the Ravens with more incentive to beat the Giants. 

9 minutes ago, zskins said:

He saw some ass this past Sunday but tomorrow (also Sunday) he needs to see some Panthers ass while they try to catch our RBs and WRs. And not that he sees their ass sitting on his face instead....lol :D

DSvY8Nc.gif

I cannot explain why, but I watched the iceberg scene from Titanic with my kids on YouTube.

Could not help after watching the Raiders go down today, but think that the NFL is a strange place where the unexpected can happen (eg. Giants beating the Hawks, Eagles beating the Saints)...  that said, we just need to beat the team in front of us...  Forget the "make it rain" distractions... forget what #6 deleted from his twitter.  All that crap.  Just forget it.... and win.

let's not be like these guys below... comfy and sailing along at first place in the division

fleet.png

4 hours ago, BleedBNG said:

Staying optimistic... just in case

Wow. Is it me, or does Make it Rain Dwayne look like a serviceable NFL quarterback and future of the franchise in that short 1 minute 16 second clip?  Good mechanics, good footwork, reading through progressions, mobile to rush for the sticks...?  Meh, who cares... where the strippers at?

54 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Did our game get flexed to the afternoon or was it always like that? Could have sworn it was an early game before. 

It's cool because we'll know exactly what the stakes are after the Giants game. 

They flexed it to keep the cowboys/philly game relevant. If Washington wins both those teams are out no matter what. We really need this game. Hope they come to play. Teddy could give us fits. 

Archived