Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insomniac Week 16 Win and you are in the damn playoffs so Just Win edition. Also Ron’s revenge

RichmondRedskin88

26 minutes ago, RedskinsLegacy said:

I feel better already!

Excellent!  Cause I'm here to drink rum and spread Christmas cheer...and I'm all out of Ho Ho Hos.

28 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

14-0. Now we just gotta damn well take care of business today!! 

Setting us up beautifully.  Increased stakes...should probably increase the proof for the game.  Gonna have to dig out my better rum.

Just now, Jabbyrwock said:

Its not over, and don't want to jinx it...but looks like giants are gonna lose.

So obviously we win and in if they lose...but what if we don't?  Who do we root for in Phili vs. Dallas?

Assuming the Giants lose, we just have to win one of our next two. We'd probably prefer Dallas winning, it would eliminate Philly which means they'd have nothing to play for against us in the finale so maybe they don't play as hard or rest guys that are banged up.

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

Assuming the Giants lose, we just have to win one of our next two. We'd probably prefer Dallas winning, it would eliminate Philly which means they'd have nothing to play for against us in the finale so maybe they don't play as hard or rest guys that are banged up.

I was afraid you'd say that.  So obviously rooting fro WFT...but I also have to pull for Dallas.

1972396631_download(3).jpeg.f0ab860b7d5b941c79989147242671e9.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Because they are wrong?

Well, I'm upset and Haskins starting has really cooled my jets. I was going to casually watch the game in my kitchen at work while prepping, but I figured I should probably just come home, so I don't drive late.

1 hour ago, Jabbyrwock said:

Excellent!  Cause I'm here to drink rum and spread Christmas cheer...and I'm all out of Ho Ho Hos.

Setting us up beautifully.  Increased stakes...should probably increase the proof for the game.  Gonna have to dig out my better rum.

I drank so much of it in the Navy that I can't even smell a Coke now without smelling what's not even there from some 25 years ago.  Carry on, smartly.  :ols:

But Pepsi...she's my gal. 

13 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Well, I'm upset and Haskins starting has really cooled my jets. I was going to casually watch the game in my kitchen at work while prepping, but I figured I should probably just come home, so I don't drive late.

Btw, J, we need to chat.  I'm looking to get to doing prep for dinners, here in my kitchen, to distribute...any help you could give would be great.  I don't know how to start, other than the chopping. 

Archived