Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Dallas Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

127218407_10159185092344574_820595425027

20 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Would be nice to have a Lavonte David/Micah Parsons LB corps next season.

agreed....I'll tell ya what, I'm not hating Reaves back there with Kurl on the back line either. Every time I see Reaves play he makes plays. Add some LB's, one or two, one great one, and the defense goes to another level. Would be awesome if it were Reuben Foster but that seems like a pipe dream?

Just now, kingdaddy said:

agreed....I'll tell ya what, I'm not hating Reaves back there with Kurl on the back line either. Every time I see Reaves play he makes plays. Add some LB's, one or two, one great one, and the defense goes to another level. Would be awesome if it were Reuben Foster but that seems like a pipe dream?

Anything we get from Foster is a bonus and should NOT be relied on. That would be clinically insane. 

Not sure if Scott Turner doesn't think we have the horses to hit deeper pass plays (assuming McClaren is always being covered with safety over the top) or he doesn't think the O-line can offer up enough pass protection? (Or both) but the fact is Dallas is playing tight right now, expecting passes in the flat and shallow crossing routes. Have to do something to change their defense.