Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 hours ago, purbeast said:

I heard Calisto Protocol sucks and is super repetitive with basic combat and same enemies over and over.  I was interested in it at launch until I read all of that about it.

I saw Angry Joe rip that game apart, especially the combat.

7 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I'm a sucker for games set in DC, but The Division 2 was only mildly entertaining. 

I'm still upset we never got a True Crime: D.C..  Would have been the perfect setting for one of those games after LA and NYC.  So much opportunity to play off of corrupt politicians in the story or side missions.  Sprinkle in some dirty diplomats with Diplomatic Immunity.  Iconic locations like the National Mall and The White house.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

8 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Anyone here play The Division games?  Thoughts?

Just recently started replaying them. First one is great. The atmosphere of an abandoned NYC they built is incredible. I remember back when it first came out being bummed by the RPG aspect of the game.

Enemies being bullet sponges when you're a low level with weak weapons and equipment was very annoying. But it made grinding side missions and unlocking better gear more enjoyable. Great storyline and campaign. Touched the multiplayer a few times with friends, but that felt unpolished.

I'm in the middle of D2 right now, but as mentioned above it's not as enjoyable as the first.

50 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I'm still upset we never got a True Crime: D.C..  Would have been the perfect setting for one of those games after LA and NYC.  So much opportunity to play off of corrupt politicians in the story or side missions.  Sprinkle in some dirty diplomats with Diplomatic Immunity.  Iconic locations like the National Mall and The White house.

I’ve always wanted an RPG where you work your way up from recent college grad House staffer to a Bob Menendez type being crooked AF and stabbing everyone in the back and inciting shooting wars for personal gain. OMG i would persecute so many religious people. 

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I’ve always wanted an RPG where you work your way up from recent college grad House staffer to a Bob Menendez type being crooked AF and stabbing everyone in the back and inciting shooting wars for personal gain. OMG i would persecute so many religious people. 

So DnD set in modern times and you play a lawful-evil bard?

On 9/26/2023 at 12:10 AM, Mr. Sinister said:

Going for a medicine man build in Skyrim. Wish me luck. Also, don't let Momma There Goes That Man see this post 

Update: My medicine man sucks. In hindsight, I guess that if I ran around picking daisies and snowberries out of my ass all day, it would be useful to wear heavy armor, and not Mage Armor over regular poor man's tunics 🥴

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Match that alchemy with archery. Pretty tough combo. 🤓

I tried to go alchemy + Restoration + Alteration, w a bit of One, Two Handed, and some Block. Basically i was trying to be a Mage tank. But leveling up Restoration has been a ****, and I killed Uthgerd (one of the best early Followers) by accident💀 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Restoration usta be pretty easy to level up. Just keep healing constantly. Wonder if the changed that in the anniversary edition. 🤔 

I def remember it being easier on the PS4 5 year version. The Anni feels different. I use self heal, and the Wards, spamming it during dragon battles, and healing Followers. It's still lagging way behind Alteration.

Alchemy is pretty high tho. I've used it during the really insane fights so far to heal, like the dragon priests, and when fighting higher level creatures like vamps and spriggans. That could partially explain why  it's so low

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Thumb up 1

So it would appear that Werwolves kick ass. Got my medicine man to join the Companions, and he is a gump no more. If I get in any difficult battles that I can't potion my way out of, I just go Were and get it done that way.

Was able to kill two mammoths and two giants pretty quickly. BTW this is my first time being a werewolf. They move so fast. So much better than the busted Elder Vampire mode, where you move like a sloth, while everybody takes pot shots at you

43 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

So it would appear that Werwolves kick ass. Got my medicine man to join the Companions, and he is a gump no more. If I get in any difficult battles that I can't potion my way out of, I just go Were and get it done that way.

Was able to kill two mammoths and two giants pretty quickly. BTW this is my first time being a werewolf. They move so fast. So much better than the busted Elder Vampire mode, where you move like a sloth, while everybody takes pot shots at you

What game are you talking about?

6 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

What game are you talking about?

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim... Featuring An entire snowy/rocky landscape  of religious zealots, white nationalists, colonizers and satanic worshiping hillbillies that all need copious amounts of killing.

2 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

😉

image.png.0362833d0f29ea22847778eaff99105f.png

It won't let me go.