Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

so it’s ruined because it doesn’t put you in matches against subpar players where you can go 50-1? 

Yes.  There should be a casual playlist, and a ranked playlist.  It's only a ranked playlist now, and it doesn't even give you a rank.  So you're constantly going against clones of you, using the most powerful setups, sweating their balls off.  There's no way you can rank up weak guns, or play variations of setups you wouldn't use in a damn pro league tournament.  I'm fine with that, if I'm getting paid.

The game tries to make everyone a 1.00 k/d.  Whether it's the best player in the world, or an infant without thumbs.

Connection doesn't matter.  They'll put you against your long lost twin in Siberia before the guy down the street from you, in order to level the playing field.

Worst of all, if you are doing too well, the game pushes your aim off target.  Literally.  Aim-resist.

I hop on to have fun after a long day of work, not play in Major League Gaming championship matches.  Again, that's fine when I feel like it, but there should be an option.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Hopefully this is a trend-setter.  The Skins will only play other 7-9 teams for the rest of time.  Bully ass Chiefs, needing it so easy.

That’s not a good comparison. the best teams from the previous year play the hardest schedules (based on the previous year) and the league goes thru a lot of effort (scheduling, salary cap, draft order) to make sure the competition is fairly balanced between good and bad teams and give the bad teams a chance to compete. That’s all COD is doing. 

the game is still playable for good players like you. In the reverse as someone that isn't that good at COD’s twitch fest style of play, the game sucked and was no fun to play. Every match ultimately feels like you are a paraplegic playing dodgeball against a rotation of MLB pitchers, it’s just not fun getting the FPS multiplayer equivalent of your underwear pulled over your head and a swirly in the toilet. And COD has had horrific balancing for a long time that let a couple really good players essentially ruin matches for everyone else. 

I don’t see a problem with them trying to remedy that 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

That’s not a good comparison. the best teams from the previous year play the hardest schedules (based on the previous year) and the league goes thru a lot of effort (scheduling, salary cap, draft order) to make sure the competition is fairly balanced between good and bad teams and give the bad teams a chance to compete. That’s all COD is doing. 

the game is still playable for good players like you. In the reverse as someone that isn't that good at COD’s twitch fest style of play, the game sucked and was no fun to play. Every match ultimately feels like you are a paraplegic playing dodgeball against a rotation of MLB pitchers, it’s just not fun getting the FPS multiplayer equivalent of your underwear pulled over your head and a swirly in the toilet. And COD has had horrific balancing for a long time that let a couple really good players essentially ruin matches for everyone else. 

Swirlies 😂😂

But I agree, this makes sense, Pre-SBMM COD was much more like NCAA Football. We all pretend 100 different teams could conceivably contend, when really it’s maybe 5-6 of the same powerhouses in any given year.

This is the right design for a game like this.

and the different playlist idea from DSR is fine, no harm in that, but idk if that would be that effective. 

because all the people in that situation will think the same thing, and it’ll be sweat lobbies yet again lol

3 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Soft, soft comparison.  They are alienating their most hardcore, dedicated players.  In order to attract casuals.

It's way more extreme than the layout you propose.  This is the equivalent to dramatically adjusting the divisions every year.  Hell, every week. Like putting the best teams in the Chiefs' division.  While our division is the Jets, Jags and Giants.  Adjusted as the teams get better or worse.

Scheduled to play a team better or worse than you?  Nope.  They have to be just as good or bad.

Chase Young playing too well?  He has to wear flip flops now.  The equivalent to aim-resist.

SBMM was already imposed in the lobbies.  Put a stomper on separate teams, average and scrubs on both teams.  The only problem were the stomper parties.  That's the only thing that needed to get fixed.

Slippery slope.  Imagine if everything in gaming or sports was like this.  They got it right in Black Ops 2 with the casual and ranked playlists.  If you didn't want to go against bums or terminators, and wanted an extremely-even fight, you could join ranked, and have the same experience you're having now.  If you wanted a random game, with connection the priority and skill based matchmaking in-lobby, you could join casual.  Why get rid of having the option?

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

You got proof of aim resist? 

anyways what your saying is overly exaggerating anyways. If everyone was the same skill level the games would never start. There is a gap of skill levels in each lobby. 

plus unranked lobbies use sbmm to. 

Also how can cod be dead if it is attracting more players. The casuals pay the bills. It’s business at the end of the day. 

4 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

You got proof of aim resist? 

anyways what your saying is overly exaggerating anyways. If everyone was the same skill level the games would never start. There is a gap of skill levels in each lobby. 

plus unranked lobbies use sbmm to. 

Also how can cod be dead if it is attracting more players. The casuals pay the bills. It’s business at the end of the day. 

People who have had 5.0+ K/Ds in the past, who are COD savants, are now hustling while leaned over in their chairs to post 2.0 K/Ds.  The skill gap is as closed as they can make it.

People are reverse-boosting in order to have classically epic gameplays.

I follow this s*** closely.  Legendary youtubers, who have studied COD since COD4.

The COD we knew and loved is dead.  Only popular because it's safer for scrubs, who support this abomination.

Let me find you an aim resist vid.

7 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

This guy would go 10-0 in a 1 v 1 on you Activision safe spacers.

what is he complaining about? He had a good match. This all seems to be simply about the fact that the game is a little harder now (also called being more fair) because good players don’t get 10-15 free kills on bunch of noobs every game. Guess it’s changes things when everyone else in the match has also memorized all the spawn points and cycles etc

38 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Anybody got a line on some PS5's ? :kickcan:

I think I'm ready to join our merry circle of Punishment 

impossible. You’re destined to be the ES equivalent of the old knight in the last crusade, lost in your catacombs for decades still protecting your PS4 as you work thru your backlog 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

what is he complaining about? He had a good match. This all seems to be simply about the fact that the game is a little harder now

What is he complaining about?  YOU.  And the others who want it easier because it hurts your feelings.  Jesus Christ.  I want everything to be easier.  Ain't happening unless everyone follows this trend.  A shooting/killing game, is pushing the wah trend.  Unreal.  You are fighting the bad fight.  Here's your bubble, big brother camera, and bullet-proof vest.

29 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

What is he complaining about?  YOU.  And the others who want it easier because it hurts your feelings.  Jesus Christ.  I want everything to be easier.  Ain't happening unless everyone follows this trend.  A shooting/killing game, is pushing the wah trend.  Unreal.  You are fighting the bad fight.  Here's your bubble, big brother camera, and bullet-proof vest.

Who said I want it easier? I enjoy sweat fests. I enjoy competition. I don’t see the joy in destroying a lobby of trash noobs. Let me sweat. Let me enjoy the grind. Nothing more satisfying than winning a Warzone match in a sweaty lobby. 

same reason I only played hardcore search n destroy. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Who said I want it easier? I enjoy sweat fests. I enjoy competition. I don’t see the joy in destroying a lobby of trash noobs. Let me sweat. Let me enjoy the grind. Nothing more satisfying than winning a Warzone match in a sweaty lobby. 

same reason I only played hardcore search n destroy. 

Fine, Do Itch.  Play a ranked playlist like they had 8 years ago.  Don't make it the only option.

You won't get better if you play down to your competition.  You won't get humbled.

You want easier s***.  You don't want players who have worked hard to become great to humble you, teach you.

And worst of all, it is a game.  Not serious.  I should be able to unleash the most powerful streak, being this dedicated.