Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Dallas Football Team

TK

the strength of the Skins was suppose to be their Defensive line which we saw in week one, yet since then, they have been easily dealt with by many teams. the Cowboys are down to their 3rd Left tackle, so today's game is about how much pressure the Skins can get on the D-line. LET'S GO!

39 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Foster is inactive.

39 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

AGG and Isaiah Wright are both OUT.

That leaves us with just these receivers

McLaurin

Inman

Antonio Brown

Jeff Badet

Cam Sims

Robert Foster

AGG is on IR.

35 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Wait wait wait.....

when did we sign Antonio Brown😂

Tampa connection leftover. ;) 

39 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Foster is inactive.

39 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

AGG and Isaiah Wright are both OUT.

That leaves us with just these receivers

McLaurin

Inman

Antonio Brown

Jeff Badet

Cam Sims

Robert Foster

AGG is on IR.

35 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Wait wait wait.....

when did we sign Antonio Brown😂

Tampa connection leftover. ;) 

I'm not sure what to expect for today's game.  It feels like somewhat of a toss up, with both teams having played so poorly up until this point.  I do feel that the Cowboys may be on the verge of total collapse.  I get the feeling that If the WFT comes out and takes momentum early in the game, Dallas will go into full meltdown mode.  This Cowboys team feels like they are looking for a reason to just quit on the season.  

I also feel like there is the potential for the WFT defensive line to have a performance like they did again Philly to open the season.  The Cowboys OL has nobody near starting quality active today, and I think most of the 2nd string is out too.

Good luck all.

8 minutes ago, Apollian said:
the strength of the Skins was suppose to be their Defensive line which we saw in week one, yet since then, they have been easily dealt with by many teams. the Cowboys are down to their 3rd Left tackle, so today's game is about how much pressure the Skins can get on the D-line. LET'S GO!

Oh!!! Oh!!!  The Team could actually beat the Cowboys?  You're scaring me.  Seriously, if the Team goes 3-13, I want two of those victories to be against the Cowboys.  But, admittedly, I wouldn't be upset if they loss.  Today will be a win-win for me.

Good kick to you too @Nerm. I’ve felt all week that this will be dallas’s get right game. 

i have zero faith in WFT. 

1 minute ago, cakmoney61 said:

Oh!!! Oh!!!  The Team could actually beat the Cowboys?  You're scaring me.  Seriously, if the Team goes 3-13, I want two of those victories to be against the Cowboys.  But, admittedly, I wouldn't be upset if they loss.  Today will be a win-win for me.

That’s where I’m at too, it’ll be a win-win no matter what 

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Dallas has allowed at least 34 points in 5 straight games.

Tied for most in NFL History

yea, that definitely stops today. 

sucks Wright and Christian are out, especially Geron. only offensive options we seem to have are Terry and Gibson. and hopefully we can remember in the 1st quarter that Terry is on the team.

Dline has to dominate this o-line. wet surface might level the playing field but i see DAL getting this W.

1 minute ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Of course we have Daryl Johnston...

I don’t mind Moose as much as others.  

But chances are the color guy was going to be a former Cowboy. Half the tandems on both channels are former Cowboys.  

I actually don't care about winning but I would like to embarrass Mike Nolan.  

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I don’t mind Moose as much as others.  

But chances are the color guy was going to be a former Cowboy. Half the tandems on both channels are former Cowboys.  

I actually don't care about winning but I would like to embarrass Mike Nolan.  

Well said...I just hate everything Dallas Cowboys.

Archived