Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Virus and player reporting thread.

clskinsfan

Besides Josh Harvey Clemons opting out, we also cut Josh Ferguson. Then there's Josh Holsey, Josh Norman, Josh Doctson, Josh Johnson, Josh LeRibeus, Josh Morgan, Josh Wilson, Josh Bellamy, Josh Evans, Josh Hull,

We have not had success with anyone named Josh. Only Josh Norman was good, but even then, he didn't live up to expectations.

9 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Besides Josh Harvey Clemons opting out, we also cut Josh Ferguson. Then there's Josh Holsey, Josh Norman, Josh Doctson, Josh Johnson, Josh LeRibeus, Josh Morgan, Josh Bellamy, Josh Evans, Josh Hull,

We have not had success with anyone named Josh.

As a result of your compelling research, I propose a blanket ban on all people named 'Josh' joining The Football Team.

There are 9 potential draftable players in 2021 with the name 'Josh'.  One of those is considered a 1st/2nd rounder, Josh Myers from OSU.

P.S.  Still stand by Josh Norman being a great signing for 1.5 seasons, until he got hurt and then rushed himself back from it.  Theeen, not so much a great signing.

18 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I debated whether to include Josh Wilson, the CB we picked up from the Ravens in 2011, for a couple years.

I don't recall him being that impressive, was he ?

Hard to tell, because of how dreadful our Safety play was (Hello Madieu Williams). I guess he was decent enough

39 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Besides Josh Harvey Clemons opting out, we also cut Josh Ferguson. Then there's Josh Holsey, Josh Norman, Josh Doctson, Josh Johnson, Josh LeRibeus, Josh Morgan, Josh Bellamy, Josh Evans, Josh Hull,

Josh Johnson was pretty successful all things considered.

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Wow, this is damning. Now I'll be questioning every Josh pickup we have from this point forward lol.  

8 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

My original statement was "we have not had success" with players with that name.

So yea, just for our team.

Ok then here’s my next question: How many games do you think he was in DC for?? 

2018 week 15; W

2018 week 16: L

2018 week 17: L 

thats 3. although i suppose 3 normal weeks can feel like 7 or 8 weeks with this organization :P 

7 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

2018 week 15; W

thats 3. although i suppose 3 normal weeks can feel like 7 or 8 weeks with this organization :P 

Ok, I was probably thinking of the number of games left, after Smith got hurt that year, rather than the number that JJ started.

I had it in my head that we won 1 out of about 7, after Smith got hurt, and got that number confused with JJ's total starts.

1 hour ago, PartyPosse said:

Miami is running out of receivers with Hurns and now Albert Wilson opting out.

They've got an intriguing UDFA I really like, was a top recruit for Oregon (size/speed freak and HS track star) but fell off the map after multiple transfers before resurfacing to JUCO. Kirk Merritt. As someone who follows that sort of stuff I selfishly like that he has a better chance at that roster now, he's like a poor man's Antonio Gibson without the draft pedigree or good rep. 

On 8/4/2020 at 9:58 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

2018 week 15; W

That's got him as a front runner for Wash QBs over the last 20 years.

Archived