Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Virus and player reporting thread.

clskinsfan

On 8/7/2020 at 11:07 AM, Malapropismic Depository said:

Guessing part of Holcomb's  motivation for bulking up, was last season criticism by some, that he was undersized.

Or maybe he's thinking about legally changing his name to Swole Holcomb.

1 hour ago, mammajamma said:

did people expect them to allow fans right now? not sure why this is a big announcement. look at every other sport, of course there wont be fans

Jerry Jones says Dallas will be playing if front of fans? Surprised this is a team decision. You would think this would be decided at the league level.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/08/12/cowboys-plan-to-play-all-their-games-in-front-of-fans/

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Jerry Jones says Dallas will be playing if front of fans? Surprised this is a team decision. You would think this would be decided at the league level.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/08/12/cowboys-plan-to-play-all-their-games-in-front-of-fans/

Yea, and I think they're allowed up to 40,000, based on state ordinance

4 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Jerry is full of **** as usual. Maybe he's planning on letting in a few groups or his wealthiest friends to sit in the suites, but not much more than that

3 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Yea, and I think they're allowed up to 40,000, based on state ordinance

Texas has 10k new cases a day and almost a 20% positivity rate, yet they're letting 40k people get together in a stadium? No wonder we're so behind other countries

5 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Could be worse, could be a Raiders fan especially from the Vegas area or close to..

3 teams with brand-new, state of the art stadiums that won't have fans in them in their first season.

almost feel bad until i remember that the stadiums are owned by billionaires

14 minutes ago, mammajamma said:

3 teams with brand-new, state of the art stadiums that won't have fans in them in their first season.

almost feel bad until i remember that the stadiums are owned by billionaires

And rarely paid for by those billionaires.

22 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Yet somehow I survived years of ExtremeSkins in my search history

Word :ols:

5 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I like these, but I can't be the only one that's reminded of those old toy machines in grocery stores with the generic numbered helmets sitting in a row on display

On 8/13/2020 at 3:01 PM, Malapropismic Depository said:

Can't help but wonder, with the extra reliance on Zoom meetings, and much less actual practice, camp, and preseason - could it result in players playing games, over-thinking too much, as opposed to instinctive reactions ?

I predict God awful tackling, worse than preseason. Especially for rookie D skill players. Never had to tackle a grown man before, now go do it with no prep games. Not fair.

I’m trying to brace myself for it b/c it is going to hurt to watch. On the other hand if you have a bruiser, expect a lot of truck sticks.

Even more onus on the D-line. End a play before it starts and none of this will be a problem.

It does not take a big brain to predict this though.

Let it be on the record that Zombie prefers big brains however. Thicc-ness matters

Archived