Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Virus and player reporting thread.

A bit of a side note. But a lot of top College prospects are opting out to prepare for the 2021 draft. Probably a smart move on their part. If they were highly rated this year they could only really hurt themselves by playing. 

6 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

A bit of a side note. But a lot of top College prospects are opting out to prepare for the 2021 draft. Probably a smart move on their part. If they were highly rated this year they could only really hurt themselves by playing. 

I expect T-Law to opt out

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Rosseau just did from Miami. That one hurts. But I don’t blame anyone for playing or opting out at this point.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Anyone else shocked by this?

PFT tweeted that, and the picture is him in a (formally skins) uniform. One of the comments is from a cowboys fan, and he said “he didn’t make any difference on the team so not a big deal for the football team”. 

I mean, yeah....it isn’t a big deal for the football team...BECAUSE he isn’t ON our team, ya moron!!😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

I was 50/50 on being shocked by it. 

I see what you did there 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Is anyone eligible for financial compensation for opting out ?

Seems like a player should have a certain amount of NFL experience, before they're allowed to sit out AND get paid.

Players who aren’t classified as high risk get less money and have to pay it back out of future salary. So it’s not any sort of loophole for anyone who isn’t actually high risk.

• Like 1

Yeah, I’ve been saying Holcomb has potential but is raw. Doesn’t play downhill. I think he could be great if he gets rid of some of the rawness. I think he’s the one backer we have for the future for sure. JHC could be. The rest... remains to be seen.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, KDawg said:

Yeah, I’ve been saying Holcomb has potential but is raw. Doesn’t play downhill. I think he could be great if he gets rid of some of the rawness. I think he’s the one backer we have for the future for sure. JHC could be. The rest... remains to be seen.

Do you mean SDH? If he stays healthy.

9 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

This is insane

By the looks of it, Cole may have done a little Pilates in the offseason. He might have even done some pull ups. 

Henceforth, his name is Swole Holcomb.

Edited by ExoDus84
  • Haha 1
20 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Players who aren’t classified as high risk get less money and have to pay it back out of future salary. So it’s not any sort of loophole for anyone who isn’t actually high risk.

I wonder what doctsons salary will be once he starts selling insurance in the very near future, it might take awhile for him to pay that chunk back.

• Jumbo locked this topic