Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

1 hour ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

A fuming Tanya Snyder was later overheard telling her chief of security, "They better hope I don't unleash Dan on those disloyal hooligans that heckled me today. We have the camera footage and I want every last one of them identified and dealt with Tony (chief of security). Give them the full treatment. We don't need their negativity at the stadium. We do so much for all the little people and they just don't appreciate it. How dare they treat their first lady like that!"

This was not in the link you posted, was it deleted?

6 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

This was not in the link you posted, was it deleted?

@Riggo#44 , are you serious!!?? Did you really think she said that? lol

This is me the class clown 😅 I was trying to be so extreme that it would be obvious it was a joke.

I even posted the link with a smiley face just in case anyone missed it.

I guess this just goes to show that we have become such a laughingstock team that there is no parody you can create that is beyond what they might do.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2

9 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

What if Bezos wants to run them like a fantasy team too?? 😐

Can you imagine Bezos introducing himself as the new owner...and as the new GM...and as the new head coach?

I think you are right in that he has the personality to do that, but I do think his ego is too busy trying to catch Musk to spend much time on it.  I think hed just want the team for status and he usually likes to throw a management team at things.  The problem with him is they havent been good recently(New World, The Rings of Power)...

4 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

This is me the class clown 😅 I was trying to be so extreme that it would be obvious it was a joke.

I guess this just goes to show that we have become such a laughingstock team that there is no parody you can create that is beyond what they might do.

Is it at all shocking I think it's possible? That should tell you all I think about this team...

I also might need more coffee. Probably a little of both :ols:

8 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

facepalm-really.gif.179d3d8b09cfec9fd7acafc8812a62fb.gif

I am currently looking up gullible in the dictionary...

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

Sad thing is this is probably true behind closed doors. How dare we chant and display sell the team signs.  The queen will not have it, how dare we not show our loyalty 

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, stoshuaj said:

I get the local sentiment but before we go too far w the “Jim Irsay is my hero”…….. when the league is being led by Jim frigging Irsay as it’s moral compass (sarcasm intended), that’s a helluva indictment of the league itself.

Guess it takes a dirt-bag to know an even bigger dirt-bag...?

1 hour ago, DazedSkinsfan said:

Sad thing is this is probably true behind closed doors. How dare we chant and display sell the team signs.  The queen will not have it, how dare we not show our loyalty 

True that.

Our beloved first lady Tanya in particular definitely gives off an elitist "Let them eat cake", sort of vibe.

Just look at Tanyas eyes, it's as if she's looking down on the poor worthless peons that she rules commands with an iron fist from her palace stadium.

For those who missed it earlier this is the pertinent parody du jour...

image.thumb.png.b6113ea422c075ad9380daf13f5a2186.png

A fuming Tanya Snyder was later overheard telling her chief of security, "They better hope I don't unleash Dan on those disloyal hooligans that heckled me today. We have the camera footage and I want every last one of them identified and dealt with Tony (chief of security). Give them the full treatment. We don't need their negativity at the stadium. We do so much for all the little people and they just don't appreciate it. How dare they treat their first lady like that!"

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

They are saying Hail to the Redskins to try to get the old fanbase back. Trying to be like “we are one of you.” It’s not going to happen. Talk is cheap. Do they realize that they were losing support when they were called the Redskins? 

Im surprised Jason went that route. I don’t know why and I don’t have a reasoning for this belief, but he doesn’t seem to be a person with ties to our past.

If they wanted to continue to identify with the Redskins, then they should have chosen a name and uniform that respected our past and not Dan’s little dinky and Tanya’s take on our Walmart like uniforms. 

19 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Just listen to him, he'll tell you all what a great owner he is and how everyone loves him

I feel like all very wealthy people are like that. I could say a lot more, but that is a conversation for the Tailgate. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Jabbyrwock said:

Reached for comment, "Tony" said he thought the culture was great.

57e105dadb920d3ada9c85bdc7091066--tiger-comic-book.jpg.f4d6ed81332c81322a80b3ed2f837552.jpg

When asked what the "full treatment" was he briefly responded "Ima frost their flakes".

Breaking AP report:

After spending the night scouring through videos of those chanting "Sell the team" at the stadium yesterday and cross referencing that with photos of season ticket holders routinely taken by private investigators (for future scams and  blackmail) over the years the Snyder's have jointly authorized their elite two man security team to begin hunting down, detaining, interrogating, and "working over" all of the offenders.

image.png.01333f6999d77ff7e6f5d0b59badfcd6.png

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

They are saying Hail to the Redskins to try to get the old fanbase back. Trying to be like “we are one of you.” It’s not going to happen. Talk is cheap. Do they realize that they were losing support when they were called the Redskins? 

Im surprised Jason went that route. I don’t know why and I don’t have a reasoning for this belief, but he doesn’t seem to be a person with ties to our past.

If they wanted to continue to identify with the Redskins, then they should have chosen a name and uniform that respected our past and not Dan’s little dinky and Tanya’s take on our Walmart like uniforms. 

I feel like all very wealthy people are like that. I could say a lot more, but that is a conversation for the Tailgate. 

I'm sure they went with HTTR because of the fact that it actually involved alumni that were clearly Redskins.  Perhaps trying to appeal to them.  Don't get me wrong I loved it since I still call them that.  But I'm guessing that was their reasoning.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Lovi said:

I'm sure they went with HTTR because of the fact that it actually involved alumni that were clearly Redskins.  Perhaps trying to appeal to them.  Don't get me wrong I loved it since I still call them that.  But I'm guessing that was their reasoning.

I'm a dummy. I didn't think about that angle 😂

I found a Commies fan in the wild today.

"hey were on the come up

just watch"

He says it's his first season watching. I weep for this fan's optimism, and I hope Irsay and the NFL preserve it.

Edited by NickyJ