Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

4 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

The Rivera response to the Wentz question is exactly what I believe to be the truth.   

So just earlier today, you believed Rivera had conspired to make an issue with his “quarterback” statement, in advance of this report.

Now you believe his response in the denial.

🤣

But he’s also a terrible coach and only on his own merit, the owner has no impact on him or his team.  

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Snyder, Putin, Trump are 3 peas in a pod. Kings of blackmail, cheat, lie, dishonest lawyers, corrupt politicians, destroy human lives, bully and whatever else it takes to get what they want.  It's all about them with no remorse who or what they destroy.   It's time for Roger and the NFL to do their job and give Snyder the boot. Most football fans can only hope. The thing is Daniel is just like the other 2 who all choose to think they are invisible to defeat and will never except it.  Get the Media stirred up and get this war between Snyder and the NFL started.  

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Lost in the Dan Snyder news, Ron........

Wright's influence was also in question during the DEA investigation into whether Washington's head trainer, Ryan Vermillion, was illegally dispensing narcotics -- known around the team as the "forgotten investigation." Sources say Wright and chief people officer Andre Chambers wanted to remove Vermillion in early 2021 -- months before the DEA raided Vermillion's home and the Commanders' facility -- when then-head team physician Robin West alleged that he was being verbally abusive toward her and other staff. But when they raised Vermillion's behavior with head coach Ron Rivera, he refused to fire the trainer, making clear it was his call alone. Snyder, desperate for stability, had given Rivera power over all football operations when he was hired in 2020. "Our hands are tied," Wright told people in the organization. (A team spokesperson denied that Wright made that statement.) In August, Vermillion, who declined comment to ESPN through his attorney, entered into a deferred prosecution agreement after he was accused of unlawfully acquiring and dispensing oxycodone. Only then did Rivera terminate Vermillion, calling the situation "unfortunate."

• Like 1

The funny thing is I don't believe Rivera's denial.  The denial had to happen and I said so before it happened.  Now its not that I don't believe that its impossible that that part of the story is wrong.  My point is Rivera's denial doesn't move the needle for me.

For two reasons.

A.  It's your job to take a bullet for your boss. It's part of my job and others when they work for public figures.  Some comdemn coaches for doing that -- I don't -- its part of your job to protect your boss publicly.

B.  it's a train wreck story for the locker room if the premise is set that Wentz was Dan's guy especially considering the history here with other QBs

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

So just earlier today, you believed Rivera had conspired to make an issue with his “quarterback” statement, in advance of this report.

Now you believe his response in the denial.

🤣

But he’s also a terrible coach and only on his own merit, the owner has no impact on him or his team.  

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did I say Ron leaked the info?    I believe I said that it was Hurney or Morocco Brown.

5 minutes ago, skinsfan66 said:

Snyder, *****, **** are 3 peas in a pod. Kings of blackmail, cheat, lie, dishonest lawyers, corrupt politicians, destroy human lives, bully and whatever else it takes to get what they want.  It's all about them with no remorse who or what they destroy.   It's time for Roger and the NFL to do their job and give Snyder the boot. Most football fans can only hope. The thing is Daniel is just like the other 2 who all choose to think they are invisible to defeat and will never except it.  Get the Media stirred up and get this war between Snyder and the NFL started.  

You should remove those names so you won't get in trouble for political stuff in the stadium. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

The funny thing is I don't believe Rivera's denial.  The denial had to happen and I said so before it happened.  Now its not that I don't believe that its impossible that that part of the story is wrong.  My point is Rivera's denial doesn't move the needle for me.

For two reasons.

A.  It's your job to take a bullet for your boss. It's part of my job and others when they work for public figures.  Some comdemn coaches for doing that -- I don't -- its part of your job to protect your boss publicly.

B.  it's a train wreck story for the locker room if the premise is set that Wentz was Dan's guy especially considering the history here with other QBs

Your job has taught you how to stay on message.   You do it well :)  

7 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

One of the problems with good people, like I assume Ron is, is the inability of them to see when someone they like isn't what they think.

2 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

You should remove those names so you won't get in trouble for political stuff in the stadium. 

9 minutes ago, skinsfan66 said:

Snyder is one of the kings of blackmail, cheating, lying, dishonesty, corruption, human life destruction bullying and whatever else it takes to get what he wants.  It's all about himself with no remorse who or what they destroy.   It's time for Roger and the NFL to do their job and give Snyder the boot. Most football fans can only hope. The thing is Daniel is chooses to think he is invincible to defeat and will never accept it.  Get the Media stirred up and get this war between Snyder and the NFL started.  

If you edit it like this skinsfan, you can get the same meaning across.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Good to know I don’t need to feel bad for him at all while I’m hoping this team crashes and burns. I already have been posting lately about how Rivera’s “good guy” rep was overblown, but this confirms it for me. 

1 minute ago, Conn said:

Good to know I don’t need to feel bad for him at all while I’m hoping this team crashes and burns. I already have been posting lately about how Rivera’s “good guy” rep was overblown, but this confirms it for me. 

Don’t buy into the media hate on RR dude. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb down 1

3 hours ago, No Nonsense said:

I just saw another guy on ESPN say that the NFL owners would prefer Tanya as owner as she’s more popular than Dan. 

I bet Tanya's real popular with the male owners especially when "little" Danny's not around. **wink, wink**

Unlike her husband, who's more of an isolated loner content to play with his "toys" alone where no one can see him, Tanya's always excited to take on any big and hard business decision that randomly happens to pop up long into the night. **wink, wink**

In fact during a recent league meeting Tanya vigorously went from owner to owner laying out her facts and assets and presented a wide open case for everyone in the room to examine deeply.

By the end of the meeting  no holes in her argument were left unplugged and every owner felt that she had completely satisfied them with her willingness to accommodate all of their needs. **wink, wink**

One owner who later worked with her on a quickie project in the media room commented that her head is always in the game. **wink, wink**

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

You said that too.  You’ve been all over the place, well all over everything but Dan had any influence on getting Wentz, of course.  

I've been very clear on my position.   You don't like it.   You think I have Snyderitis.   No worries.  

2 hours ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Do I think Ron leaked the Wentz stuff?  no.   More likely someone like Hurney or Morocco Brown, since he's in Indy and I'm sure still has many media contacts here, including Keim.

@BatteredFanSyndrome  - See above.