Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

3 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

Remove him!!! yes its high time someone just said it

It's already been said (or heavily alluded to) by others. She asked it in the worst way to actually lead to his removal, though. Yelling it angrily did no good. Another congress member did it the right way, by calmly showing Snyder was in breach of NFL conduct policies and leading Goodell down the road to the point of basically saying someone who has multiple violations against the NFL conduct policy should maybe be removed?

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

That was a dumb question, he obviously doesn't have this authority. She should have asked him will you ask the other owners to vote on his removal.

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 2

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

Was that JP Finley he was talking to? Sounded like him

Yep.  I am listening to Finlay on the radio at the same time, they just turned off the testimony on the radio on that show a little while ago.  I bet when he learns about it from Pete Hailey who is there, he won't be happy.  Larry though egged on that conversation at least on that segment. 

• Like 3

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Yep.  I am listening to Finlay on the radio at the same time, they just turned off the testimony on the radio on that show a little while ago.  I bet when he learns about it from Pete Hailey who is there, he won't be happy.  Larry though egged on that conversation at least on that segment. 

Still not a good look for JP. Sucks for him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CobraCommander said:

What happened between Larry Michael and JP Finley? I missed it, and by it I mean everything.

Yeah I’m curious too. Why was Larry Michael on JPs radio show? If they brought him on there and failed to ask him about the “good bits” video, then that’s a failure on JP/whoever’s fault.