Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

6 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I think the big story this week won’t be the official unveiling of the Commanders but a new bombshell revealed at the congressional roundtable.

Nothing will come of this, its not even a hearing basically just some politicians talking about what happened, also the stupid Giants did they even satisfy the Rooney rule? or does it not even exist they should be fined salary cap space for it if they did. 

Edited by CjSuAvE22

I still feel bad for Jason Wright to be at the helm of this. He is trying and he is intelligent.

It's hard to shake the disdain for the FO and decision makers and all the mistakes being made, likely from well above him and he is doing his absolute best to put lipstick on the pig.

• Like 2

Those jerseys look god awful, so I guess they match the new name.  This franchise has become such a joke. This is a crap situation for someone that had been a fan for 45+ years. This entire millennia this team has been a crappy loser under crappy management. Now they can be a crappy loser under crappy management with crappy football cosplay uniforms with a crappy TV/movie sports-team name. I've never been so tempted to just walk away.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I still feel bad for Jason Wright to be at the helm of this. He is trying and he is intelligent.

It's hard to shake the disdain for the FO and decision makers and all the mistakes being made, likely from well above him and he is doing his absolute best to put lipstick on the pig.

I don't feel bad for anyone who puts career aspirations ahead of being tied to someone like Snyder and this **** franchise.  The thought of being high up in an NFL franchise was too much to ignore, he obviously put more weight and value into that than actually who he was doing it for.

If Snyder was some new, unknown entity and he hopped in with the best intentions and it turned out that Snyder was...well, everything he's turned out to be, fine.  I would feel bad for Jason Wright at that point.

But everyone knows who Snyder is and what he's done.  Jason Wright had 20 years of evidence in front of him and he chose to dive in anyway.  Either that's hubris or stupidity or both.  Maybe some of this stuff isn't his fault but the ST debacle earlier this year?  That's all on him, IMO.  And then he hid out for like 2 months after his lame apology.  

He's another Snyder lapdog.  

Edited by Spaceman Spiff

If those pictures are accurate, those uniforms are atrocious. The name commanders is so bland that it makes white seem like a vibrant color.

I'm hoping this is all some massive redirect, but I doubt this franchise has it in them to do anything that well thought out. 

Edited by GoSkinsGo
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I don't feel bad for anyone who puts career aspirations ahead of being tied to someone like Snyder and this **** franchise.  

If Snyder was some new, unknown entity and he hopped in with the best intentions and it turned out that Snyder was...well, everything he's turned out to be, fine.  I would feel bad for Jason Wright at that point.

But everyone knows who Snyder is and what he's done.  Jason Wright had 20 years of evidence in front of him and he chose to dive in anyway.  Either that's hubris or stupidity or both.  Maybe some of this stuff isn't his fault but the ST debacle earlier this year?  That's all on him, IMO.  And then he hid out for like 2 months after his lame apology.  

He's another Snyder lapdog.  

I think the guy took the role because he thought that Snyder was turning a new leaf and that he could "Wright" the ship.

Clearly that's not the way its playing out. Snyder is still involved, no matter what anyone says, and Wright is stuck holding the cards and taking the blame.

I'm not saying he's not at fault for the missteps. I'm saying I feel bad for him. We all feel how we feel, though, and I'm not saying you need to feel the same as me. But that's how *I* feel. 

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

I think the guy took the role because he thought that Snyder was turning a new leaf and that he could "Wright" the ship.

Clearly that's not the way its playing out. Snyder is still involved, no matter what anyone says, and Wright is stuck holding the cards and taking the blame.

I'm not saying he's not at fault for the missteps. I'm saying I feel bad for him. We all feel how we feel, though, and I'm not saying you need to feel the same as me. But that's how *I* feel. 

Fair enough.  But again, hubris on Wright's part....to think that someone like Snyder would be capable of changing.

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I can't believe there are idiots on twitter still thinking this is a misdirect, that they'll announce the name to be Redwolves after all.  Seriously, WTF.

It would be cool if they're right, though.

The cognitive dissonance is real. Only an hour until they have to confront it directly 

32 minutes ago, Digger said:

Those jerseys look god awful, so I guess they match the new name.  This franchise has become such a joke. This is a crap situation for someone that had been a fan for 45+ years. This entire millennia this team has been a crappy loser under crappy management. Now they can be a crappy loser under crappy management with crappy football cosplay uniforms with a crappy TV/movie sports-team name. I've never been so tempted to just walk away.

All of these has been done by Jeff Bezos' puppets so that the Team value skyrocket downward so it's less expensive to him to buy the full team as Dan will be pissed off and disgusted. He paid Flores and Brady to sue the NFL, retire and forced Pat Bowlen into selling the team just to misdirect everyone that he wants to buy the team for expired peanuts.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

The cognitive dissonance is real. Only an hour until they have to confront it directly 

I'm watching the Today show, it looks like they're gonna make the announcement around 8:12.  They keep showing some dude named Craig who's at Fed Ex and will be bringing us the big reveal.