Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BREAKING - Redskins Trade Out Of 2nd Overall Draft Pick

TK

I still remember the April Fools thread you guys did a couple of years ago when you were going to charge for ES...like $25/mo. The mods staged a fake fight--it was well done. It got me really good.

I am not falling for your hijinx, shenanigans, and/or tomfoolery ever again.

April fools, May fools, June fools keep going until you get to 12 months. That is the definition of a Snyder era Redskins fan. Good luck Ron.  By the way, I love the name "Chase" for a Redskins defensive player because he will be doing a lot of exactly that. Good luck Ron.

35 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

I still remember the April Fools thread you guys did a couple of years ago when you were going to charge for ES...like $25/mo. The mods staged a fake fight--it was well done. It got me really good.

I am not falling for your hijinx, shenanigans, and/or tomfoolery ever again.

Couple of years??? Wasn't that during the Jim Zorn era?

BTW if you have kids at home don't forget to gin up a fake announcement from your governor stating that this years school won't count and they will repeat the same grade come August. (My daughter had a fit over that one). 

the best April Fools day joke was when they had everyone call the Giants home office.  I can't remember anything about the April Fools day joke but it was really good and confused the hell out of the Giants.  

I knew I'd find some April fools thing here..I just about started to **** my self. I wrote the date down all day and didn't think about april fools till just before I got to the farm and i thought I'll definitely find something on extremeskins lol...completely forgot and got fooled anyway lol

• TK locked this topic

Archived