Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

11 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

RDT_20240418_2345472450847205878290324.jpg.d358b4b38e5263c04254bd9c086e3b47.jpgsurprised-surprise.gif.93d0cc97cfeffbf643f9c81d0e8a1ebe.gif

You forgot Bebe’s kids

image.thumb.jpeg.05f860d4a4ba14dfece4a6c6d400bb5a.jpeg

i really only remember this cartoon because my cousins and I would go down to the local park and play baseball with some black kids. We all got along. But one time, my cousins and I walked up and one said “oh no, it’s the Brady Bunch!” And they all laughed and I said “oh no! It’s Bebes kids.” And everyone on the field were busting up. 

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

43 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

You forgot Bebe’s kids

image.thumb.jpeg.05f860d4a4ba14dfece4a6c6d400bb5a.jpeg

i really only remember this cartoon because my cousins and I would go down to the local park and play baseball with some black kids. We all got along. But one time, my cousins and I walked up and one said “oh no, it’s the Brady Bunch!” And they all laughed and I said “oh no! It’s Bebes kids.” And everyone on the field were busting up. 

"We don't die, we multiply..."

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

6 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

^^^ The "Hardcore" made me crack up...those things are treacherous! 

When I lived in Japan for 12-13 years just about every bar I ever went into had ONLY those things. I'd have gone home before swatting over one of those and they were dirty as hell too, for obvious reasons lol.