Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

6 hours ago, balki1867 said:

LOL, when I was in college, I joined a Thursday night bowling league with some friends.  I always ended up being the driver because I had a car.  One of my teammates would get absolutely hammered starting at dinnertime on Thursday because he didn't have class on Friday.  He was always entertaining at bowling night.

One night I drive everyone to the bowling alley and he's sitting in the rear right seat (opposite me, the driver).  I park and we all get out, except for Mike, and he starts freaking out-- screaming at us and punching the back of the front passenger seat. I finally calm him down enough to ask him what's wrong and he says, "YOU JERKS ARE TRYING TO LOCK ME IN HERE.  HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET OUT OF THE CAR?!?!?" I was really confused for a second until I realized what was wrong-- I calmly said to him, "Mike... this is a four-door car."

He calmly looks at me and his slurred, yet stoic voice, he says, "You can never tell anyone this happened." And then he got out.

This reminded me of something that happened back in 1990 when I was 18.

I was in Orlando FL at the Navy base for about 6 months of Electronics training. My friend owned an old 60s VW Beetle. It was Friday night. We crammed about 6 dudes in that car and went to a bar where everyone of us got pretty wasted.

About 11pm my friend is telling me that I have to drive back to base because he's so drunk that he's puking in the restroom. We have to be back on base by 12. I didn't want to do it but I looked at all the other guys and I'm thinking  these guys are probably worse than me so I'll just drink some water, chain-smoke and it'll be alright.

We get in the car with all these drunk guys crammed in the back making a huge racket all the way to base. I'm telling them to chill out, we're about to go through the gate. I'm extremely worried being in a car full of idiots that are about to get me in some huge trouble.

There are 2 guards at the gate and they shine their flashlight at everyone in the car and a couple of the guys in the back are babbling and just ridiculously wasted so they tell all of them to get out of the car.

I'm sitting there in the driver's seat talking to one of the gateguards calmly and smoking so he just tells me to go and that they are arresting all of my friends because they are all underage and obviously drunk. They never asked if I had been drinking.

I drove away thinking WTF just happened???

Edited by SkinsFTW
  • Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, SkinsFTW said:

I was in Orlando FL at the Navy base for about 6 months of Electronics training. My friend owned an old 60s VW Beetle. It was Friday night. We crammed about 6 dudes in that car and went to a bar where everyone of us got pretty wasted.

About 11pm my friend is telling me that I have to drive back to base because he's so drunk that he's puking in the restroom. We have to be back on base by 12. I didn't want to do it but I looked at all the other guys and I'm thinking  these guys are probably worse than me so I'll just drink some water, chain-smoke and it'll be alright.

We get in the car with all these drunk guys crammed in the back making a huge racket all the way to base. I'm telling them to chill out, we're about to go through the gate. I'm extremely worried being in a car full of idiots that are about to get me in some huge trouble.

There are 2 guards at the gate and they shine their flashlight at everyone in the car and a couple of the guys in the back are babbling and just ridiculously wasted so they tell all of them to get out of the car.

I'm sitting there in the driver's seat talking to one of the gateguards calmly and smoking so he just tells me to go and that they are arresting all of my friends because they are all underage and obviously drunk. They never asked if I had been drinking.

I went to BE/E school there too in 84.  That was a wild time.  I'm 58 now, still not over it. 😂

• Haha 1

image.png.8f7ec5c2b01bdd45b53af25c2318aab9.png

6 hours ago, SkinsFTW said:

I was there for basic and AT in 91. Crazy times. I once had to sneak a friend on to base in my trunk at 3am. Use to live at a club called The Edge and the HoJos on the weekends. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

image.png.8f7ec5c2b01bdd45b53af25c2318aab9.png

I was there for basic and AT in 91. Crazy times. I once had to sneak a friend on to base in my trunk at 3am. Use to live at a club called The Edge and the HoJos on the weekends. 

Tom's Point After was my spot. ✌

• Like 1