Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

On 4/16/2024 at 7:31 AM, Koolblue13 said:

image.png.2105de881a15bf2a51cc42605a4ee447.png

OMG...my husband once kicked the windshield out of the Monte Carlo not realizing that the door locks were also manual when the battery died right here in the driveway. 

I can't describe what happened when I showed him.  đŸ¤£Â 

• Haha 4

LOL, when I was in college, I joined a Thursday night bowling league with some friends.  I always ended up being the driver because I had a car.  One of my teammates would get absolutely hammered starting at dinnertime on Thursday because he didn't have class on Friday.  He was always entertaining at bowling night.

One night I drive everyone to the bowling alley and he's sitting in the rear right seat (opposite me, the driver).  I park and we all get out, except for Mike, and he starts freaking out-- screaming at us and punching the back of the front passenger seat. I finally calm him down enough to ask him what's wrong and he says, "YOU JERKS ARE TRYING TO LOCK ME IN HERE.  HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET OUT OF THE CAR?!?!?" I was really confused for a second until I realized what was wrong-- I calmly said to him, "Mike... this is a four-door car."

He calmly looks at me and his slurred, yet stoic voice, he says, "You can never tell anyone this happened." And then he got out.

• Haha 5