Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

31 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

You're wrong.

We have security.  Everyone else thinks they might lose something they ordered. 

I think you're still a ways away from qualifying as 'old' for this context.  We're talking octogenarians who sit around all day withering away waiting for call from a nice telemarketer to part them from their money.

1 hour ago, PokerPacker said:

I think you're still a ways away from qualifying as 'old' for this context.  We're talking octogenarians who sit around all day withering away waiting for call from a nice telemarketer to part them from their money.

You have no idea, but I'll let you daydream. 

I'm 57, the only server on the floor today with a reserved party of 18 and 8 that *just walked in without a call*(hint hint)* ...plus the whole rest of the dining room.  I had help, but it was a helluva day.

I have ice packs on my knees right now. 

4 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

Oh man, somebody showed up to work one day in a pair of Ramen pants.  He believed it was business casual as they were casual and a business.
Not sure which ones exactly, but along these lines:
2018-New-Chicken-Ramen-3D-Printed-Japane

1. Do they come in "shrimp"?

2. Does it have pockets?

image.jpeg.51e2ad90da50b035df2d2561cd06064b.jpeg

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Metalhead said:

I recognize one dude but I don't get it.

Mikael Akerfeldt (Opeth) and Steven Wilson (Porcupine Tree) have been bffs since the late ‘90’s - 00’s until now. Mikael seems utterly fascinated by Steven. I believe Mikael first sought out Steven to produce Opeth’s Blackwater Park album after hearing Steven’s work with PT’s Stupid Dream. It’s a bromance. Both guys are married, but I feel like they would make a cute couple. 

• Thumb up 1