Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

2 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

This should have been a clue to me that I was losing an hour.  Who schedules things for 7:00 am on Daylight Savings Sunday?  Ugh.

yeah but who schedules things before 11am on Sunday?

War criminals aaaanndd that’s all I got 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I was gonna ask what the over/under is for everyone getting all of their clocks changed...I've only managed the kitchen ones so far  :ols:

2 for me. The rest the kids can change. I miss living in AZ wish all the states were like that. 

2 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

I only had to change the clock on my microwave lol...

I haven't even set the clock on my microwave since the last time I lost power.  Thermostat was still on Daylight Savings time from last year.  Alarm clock... failed in its duty due to Daylight Savings.

• Haha 2

Just now, PokerPacker said:

I haven't even set the clock on my microwave since the last time I lost power.  Thermostat was still on Daylight Savings time from last year.  Alarm clock... failed in its duty due to Daylight Savings.

You're lazier than me, and I didn't know that was possible.  :cheers:

3 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I became an developer because it's a field where laziness is praised and rewarded.

It isn't in my industry, so that's where I have to kick my own and everyone else's ass. 

Then I come home, and just love on some kitties. 

I hate getting lazy about housework, but that's what's happened. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

I only had to change the clock on my microwave lol...

I changed the clock on the microwave, stove and coffee maker.  The wife was impressed that I did the coffee maker.  What's worse...I collect clocks, so there are several others that needed to be changed.  With mechanical clocks, this time change is easier because you just move it forward an hour, but in the fall, you have to stop the clocks and wait an hour, or move them forward eleven hours, stopping every hour to let the chime ring.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, China said:

I changed the clock on the microwave, stove and coffee maker.  The wife was impressed that I did the coffee maker.  What's worse...I collect clocks, so there are several others that needed to be changed.  With mechanical clocks, this time change is easier because you just move it forward an hour, but in the fall, you have to stop the clocks and wait an hour, or move them forward eleven hours, stopping every hour to let the chime ring.

Jeebus, dude lol...that moving-it-forward-and-stopping-each-hour stuff would drive me bonkers.

3 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Jeebus, dude lol...that moving-it-forward-and-stopping-each-hour stuff would drive me bonkers.

You misunderstand.  You don't have to do it each hour for eleven hours.  You just move it forward and hour and let the chime ring, move it forward and hour and let the chime ring, etc.  It only takes a couple of minutes, but it's still annoying.