Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

If they ever do a Batman equivalent of "No Way Home" and bring all the Batmen together into a single cross over universe I will only watch if

(a) Adam West is in it

and

(b) at some point all the bats are on the same line scaling a skyscraper like this:

bat-climb-dick-clark.jpg.b217219fd58affdb1d7bae2f90e9f20c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

54 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

If they ever do a Batman equivalent of "No Way Home" and bring all the Batmen together into a single cross over universe I will only watch if

(a) Adam West is in it

and

(b) at some point all the bats are on the same line scaling a skyscraper like this:

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

13 hours ago, Jabbyrwock said:

(a) Adam West is in it

and

i loved the Adam west Batman show and movie when I was little. I even watched and loved the recent animated movie a few years ago based on it. I never need to see new live action Adam west style Batman again 

spoilers for ah upcoming movie 

Spoiler

the flashpoint moving coming out soon will have a multiverse Batman situation with Keaton and saddlecloth and perhaps other surprises

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

6 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

One should always cook pizza rolls in the oven. 😎

Pizza rolls always remind me of Redskins games in da 1980s. Easy for six year old me to bake. 🤷‍♂️

I had completely forgotten about pizza rolls as a food item. I worked in a grocery store and those things were always so cheap…. and an easy/quick option for lunch. We had a restaurant next door… that we had access to… so we would deep fry them. Best method. Now I want some 🙂

Edited by Die Hard
  • Thumb up 1

Maybe not that funny but I learned about a cool looking animal. Half the size of a giraffe? lol

The Okapi: The okapi (Okapia johnstoni) has stripes like a zebra, but it is actually a member of the family Giraffidae. It is most closely related to the giraffe. Like giraffes, okapis have long, black tongues, hair-covered horns called ossicones, and an unusual gait of stepping with front and back legs on one side at a time. However, okapis are smaller than giraffes and only the males have ossicones.

Female okapi

Edited by EmirOfShmo
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1