Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

2 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

FB_IMG_1707151090611.jpg.1272d5a91404f2be073aba5fc722f5e6.jpg

It's called a mortsafe.  When we went to Edinburgh, they were a common sight there.  Apparently in the 1800s people used to dig up bodies and sell them, or parts of them to the medical school at the University of Edinburgh which was right next door.  So they started putting covers like that over them so they couldn't dig up the bodies and sell them.

• Thanks 4

On 2/4/2024 at 1:06 PM, Koolblue13 said:

https://www.facebook.com/reel/3529447637317349

So, this is a thing now I guess.

I'll see your cocaine sharks and raise you cocaine hippos...

Pablo Escobar's 'cocaine hippos' are wreaking havoc and attacking people: report

The descendants of hippopotamuses that were kept in a private zoo by now-deceased Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar are creating havoc and attacking people, Vice News reported.

The "cocaine hippos" have reportedly invaded a school yard and have terrorized local fishing communities and sent people to the hospital after attacking them.

The problem has persisted even after the Colombian government pledged millions of dollars to round up the nearly 170 hippos, who, according to Vice, "have become one of the largest invasive species in the world."

https://www.rawstory.com/cocaine-hippos-2667172139/

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, EmirOfShmo said:

I'll see your cocaine sharks and raise you cocaine hippos...

Pablo Escobar's 'cocaine hippos' are wreaking havoc and attacking people: report

The descendants of hippopotamuses that were kept in a private zoo by now-deceased Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar are creating havoc and attacking people, Vice News reported.

The "cocaine hippos" have reportedly invaded a school yard and have terrorized local fishing communities and sent people to the hospital after attacking them.

The problem has persisted even after the Colombian government pledged millions of dollars to round up the nearly 170 hippos, who, according to Vice, "have become one of the largest invasive species in the world."

https://www.rawstory.com/cocaine-hippos-2667172139/

I know all about them. Amazing, right? 

I'll have to be more careful diving after a late night I suppose. 

Ever hear of the time the CIA paid NASA to give a 19 yo woman acid and bang a dolphin?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

I know all about them. Amazing, right? 

I'll have to be more careful diving after a late night I suppose. 

Ever hear of the time the CIA paid NASA to give a 19 yo woman acid and bang a dolphin?

You know, the 70s were a crazy time for our intelligence agencies.  I really can't tell if you're joking or not.

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

You know, the 70s were a crazy time for our intelligence agencies.  I really can't tell if you're joking or not.

100% serious. Margaret Lovatt I think. It's incredibly sad really. Happened down here, which is why I know about it.

Any way

FB_IMG_1707184242465.jpg.3036b98732e38677f918903ecb9cfe4e.jpg

• Haha 3