Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

8 hours ago, zCommander said:

288871493_10160186451841473_859442103067871474_n.jpg.f1e2cf2bd60e860a1cd6ed21a9ee33fb.jpg

Im seeing this kind of pattern on highways now. Everybody is driving in the left/passing lane congesting traffic. And they’re leaving the right lane open… which allows me to pass everyone. And I’ll get a few cars eventually catch on and follow my lead.

11 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

That’s a bummer, bruh.

94B7464E-BDC4-4048-A48E-BC2510F5563E.jpeg

When your advocates (conservative) are Ted Cruz, Lindsey Graham, Josh Hawley, Donald Trump, Matt Gaetz, and a whole bunch of old frail bald white dudes … you don’t really epitomize strong masculinity.

If they’re on my side…I know I’m on the wrong side.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Die Hard said:

Im seeing this kind of pattern on highways now. Everybody is driving in the left/passing lane congesting traffic. And they’re leaving the right lane open… which allows me to pass everyone. And I’ll get a few cars eventually catch on and follow my lead

To top it off these assholes don't even move over even after they have been passed by the right by 5 or 6 cars. Some of these people are older and think they are entitled to that lane or something. So annoying. If I am going 80 and someone is coming up fast behind me I move over. I think they think if they are going over 55 they are going fast enough. sigh. 

• Thumb up 3

1 hour ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

I hope that gig paid well for those actors. I couldn’t imagine standing outside a bathroom stall with 9 other ppl listening to strangers pop a squat. And then when they open the door and release the fresh aroma?!?!? Now let’s try to get 10 fresh takes?!?!

Do you actually tell family and friends about your TV appearance?!?

Edited by Die Hard

5 minutes ago, China said:

I can only imagine how many lawsuits there would be if they did that in the US.

Those were from a TV show in Japan, we used to watch it live about 15 years ago. It was much more hilarious than the youtube videos. There were some at Ski Resorts and those toilets would go skiing for a long time with those people trying to hold on. 

• Haha 2