Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

9 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I heard the crash.  Now traffic is piling up to the left of my house.  People are honking.  This could last for hours.  On a ****in' Friday night. 

Yay, me. 

This is why we invented liquor.  Oh sure...at the time it was a 4 camel pile up somewhere in Mesopotamia that probably led to the first person thinking "that grape juice is probably still drinkable", but my point stands.

• Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I heard the crash.  Now traffic is piling up to the left of my house.  People are honking.  This could last for hours.  On a ****in' Friday night. 

Yay, me. 

13 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

This is why we invented liquor.  Oh sure...at the time it was a 4 camel pile up somewhere in Mesopotamia that probably led to the first person thinking "that grape juice is probably still drinkable", but my point stands.

You should set up a stand outside and serve people.  Make the most of it.

• Haha 2

I went to college at a small school in Greensboro, NC. About 1100 total enrollment. When I was a freshman, we had three centers. Our starter and the two backups were me and a guy named Bill…

20 years later, I teach at an elementary school in Haslet, TX. We hired a new teacher today. Turned out it was ****ing Bill. Unbelievable.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Haha 4

That’s the one. I thought I had to play college football in order to be a high school coach but I kinda sucked at football so I looked for the school with the worst team that I could find. Ended up not even coaching high school. Had a great time though. Maybe the best four year stretch of my life.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Thumb up 1

25 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Also why there was a 4 camel pile up…

Well the archaeology is inconclusive, of course, but it is speculated that the first 4 camel pile ups were caused when "Full Self Driving Dromedaries" were released before the technology was ready.

• Haha 7