Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Well clearly your knowledge of gay anthems is superior to mine.  If you have a list of other gay anthems, please provide it so I can become a better ally such as yourself.

I imagine it is.  I don't have a list for you.  Possibly try www.google.com.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Also, when I go to the grocery store, I don't mind if they have some music in the background, but I draw the ****ing line at dance music.  I don't need to hear 100% Pure Love by Crystal Waters while I'm trying to find the right pickles to get my sick wife.  The ****s next, C&C Music Factory?

Yesterday Eddie Money (If I Could Walk on Water) was followed by Creed (Arms Wide Open). 

I spent 10 minutes trying not to cry. 

I vote for no music in there.  Kroger is even worse.  I avoid it for that reason.

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Yesterday Eddie Money (If I Could Walk on Water) was followed by Creed (Arms Wide Open). 

I spent 10 minutes trying not to cry. 

I vote for no music in there.  Kroger is even worse.  I avoid it for that reason.

Get some Creed going in a grocery store and @TradeTheBeal!will raise up a lighter in the middle of the international foods aisle.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

That's ****ing PIGGLY WIGGLY, PB.  

I suspect the soundtrack at a Piggly Wiggly would be Ted Nugent.

Last time I was in a Piggly Wiggly, I was called a maskhole…by a worker.

Anyhoo, Big Grocery knows Ball Security will make impulse purchases if they play some Wilson Philips.

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

PXL_20240301_145402185.thumb.jpg.0b1cfa4dc62a14323494347b9461856f.jpgPXL_20240301_145441545.thumb.jpg.e098fd03d5241e8a33f4ae2abac92e67.jpgPXL_20240301_145454643.thumb.jpg.458bac57a9cb647d833a5fba97730f92.jpgPXL_20240301_145502249.thumb.jpg.972e8aeabf65c21d17b395c55246d4e2.jpg

"Like, ya know, like all them books in his library. He frontin with all them books, but if you pull one down off the shelf, ain't none of the pages ever been opened. He got all them books, and he ain't read near one of 'em."

• Thumb up 1