Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

6 hours ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Mine were so far gone. Desert dust does a number on them.  It's a bad development the way they do the headlights now.  Used to be simple and cheap to swap them out.  

Looked into the LEDs.  Adding new ballasts and all turned me off to the idea.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tshile said:

These people are closing school tomorrow because of snow

its gonna be like 50 degrees tomorrow 

Up here in Princeton, we're supposed to be getting 4-8 inches of snow dumped on us overnight.  Which reminds me, I gotta go put my wipers up.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, tshile said:

These people are closing school tomorrow because of snow

its gonna be like 50 degrees tomorrow 

Remember one time I didn't do my homework believing itd snow and it was like 45 the next morning.

Weatherman was like "my bad", nah, damage is done, bro :angry:

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Remember one time I didn't do my homework believing itd snow and it was like 45 the next morning.

Weatherman was like "my bad", nah, damage is done, bro :angry:

The night before a potential snow day I always tell my classes, "Look, you live in the DMV, just do your homework. Trust me."

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

Up here in Princeton, we're supposed to be getting 4-8 inches of snow dumped on us overnight.  Which reminds me, I gotta go put my wipers up.

That sounds awesome. We’re gonna get conversational snow

gonna head back out to the slopes next Friday I think. So. Need some cold weather and snow 

I got on the scale this morning and I'm down 15 pounds, the lightest I've been since I was delivering for Grub Hub during the pandemic (I'm retired) and eating my big meal in the late afternoon. I can only attribute it to being lazy.

I get up usually before 6 and I am always hungry. So I'll grab a banana or most often a few Orios. Then I sit with a laptop and the TV in the background all morning. I get hungry but I'm too lazy to get up and fix breakfast. So I sit and post, today I got up and had a bowl of cereal at around 11 which is typical. Since I only really eat 2 meals a day I guess that's it.

This would make me the only person you know who lost weight by eating cookies and sitting on my ass..

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

49 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

For the "don't move to the city, you'll never be able to park" crowd

My biggest concern about moving to Baltimore isn't the parking, it's living in Baltimore.

12 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

I got on the scale this morning and I'm down 15 pounds, the lightest I've been since I was delivering for Grub Hub during the pandemic (I'm retired) and eating my big meal in the late afternoon. I can only attribute it to being lazy.

I get up usually before 6 and I am always hungry. So I'll grab a banana or most often a few Orios. Then I sit with a laptop and the TV in the background all morning. I get hungry but I'm too lazy to get up and fix breakfast. So I sit and post, today I got up and had a bowl of cereal at around 11 which is typical. Since I only really eat 2 meals a day I guess that's it.

This would make me the only person you know who lost weight by eating cookies and sitting on my ass..

Nah, that's pretty much how I lost weight after I got laid off from my first job out of college.  Dropped 10 pounds during my unemployment just because I was too damn lazy to make food.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1