Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

"So glad we got a room full of expensive lawyers together just for the judge to get sick.  Haven't charged a client for a circle jerk in a while."

First of all, lawyers would never say that out loud. They would nod, knowingly, at each other (then bill the client).

I guess it depends on the context. I couldn’t say circle jerk in my line of work, unless I was just talking to salty older male lawyers, even though I use f-bombs all the time with everyone, constantly. Gen Z kids would call it “trauma” or some other word they use to describe minor anxiety. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

It's even worse when (like me) at 57 on a ladder with no help. 

Pro tip:  I learned to put my phone on the floor because that's where I'll be when I need it. 

Yeah, that makes a dark amount of sense.

Wondering if Life Alert has an app to work with that alarm someone can wear around their neck.

I got my Wife a dongle that goes with an app to help her find her keys or phone, called a Tile (one can be used to find the other)...so I know the ground for that technology exists.

36 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Yeah, that makes a dark amount of sense.

Wondering if Life Alert has an app to work with that alarm someone can wear around their neck.

I got my Wife a dongle that goes with an app to help her find her keys or phone, called a Tile (one can be used to find the other)...so I know the ground for that technology exists.

They do, actually.  It's a necklace .

• Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

And we still dont give a ****...............

C'mon man.  TTB is out here living his best life, probably sold a Miata to some old lady this past week and wants to celebrate.  We're all here to share our good times together, why rain on his parade?

But LCD Soundsystem, really?  What is this, 2004?

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

C'mon man.  TTB is out here living his best life, probably sold a Miata to some old lady this past week and wants to celebrate.  We're all here to share our good times together, why rain on his parade?

But LCD Soundsystem, really?  What is this, 2004?

I don't like that ****ing guy.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Haha 1