Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

5 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

You hadn't heard?  Wasn't exactly secret.

Can't remember if that was a threat once you moved to Bmore before he sold the team...not a secret but not something you openly brag about either...

Good luck with that, as they've tried so hard to encroach on DC tv market that they are now eligible for DC Sports Curse (Os don't seem anymore safe based on recent results).

pokemon-wave.gif

Dicks 😉

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/f/baltimore-orioles-apparel-gear

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/f/baltimore-ravens-apparel-gear

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/f/washington-capitals-apparel-gear

Yeah fanatics taking over the pro sports teams shops stinks. 

Dicks has Quebec Nordiques merch tho which is awesome. 🤭

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Can't remember if that was a threat once you moved to Bmore before he sold the team...not a secret but not something you openly brag about either...

You can message me if you're interested enough.  Don't want it to bleed in this thread.

Edited by TheGreatBuzz
  • Thumb up 1

There's a lot of ground to cover in the Tailgate, a lot of threads going on so I'm not sure if I've missed this.  But I just saw a McDonald's commercial where they have Mambo sauce for a limited time.  

And my mind immediately went to the Tailgate and I had to believe somewhere on here there were people whining about McDonald's appropriating DC culture to a national level and botching it completely because the DC diehards in here will be quick to explain to EVERYONE WHO WILL LISTEN about what Mambo sauce actually is and whatever the goo in that little plastic cup surely cannot be REAL Mambo sauce because you can only get REAL Mambo sauce in, like, a 3 square block radius in DC. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Mambo Sauce is gross, and I refuse to consider it a DC thing of any importance. 

After everyone was raving about it years ago in here, I ordered some spicy sweet mambo sauce from Capital City.  I wouldn't say it's gross, but I definitely didn't (and still don't) see all the hype over it.  Would I dip stuff, eat it on stuff again?  Sure.  Can I live without it?  Absolutely.

It was stolen from Chicago anyhow.......

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Fine.  It's not gross.  It's also not a condiment with any utility.  It is F tier as condiments go. 

I bought a bottle once.  Threw it away.  Bear got into the trash...its apparently an incredible bear laxative.  So it has a niche utility if your local bear population is a tad irregular.

• Haha 6

Wings and mambo sauce is a dish best served fresh.  If you want that real deal Holyfield, you gotta get it from the inner city.  The bullet proof glass and piss in the corner add so much character to the sauce 🤌

Bonus points if the spot sells Newport singles, you know you're in for a treat. 

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1