Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

Let them die.  You made the choice not to get vaccinated; where the ultimate risk is that getting Covid may kill u.

THought the gop were all about personal responsibility.  Accept the responsibility of you not taking the vaccine and the fact, you may have signed your own death warrant.

One state ordering those with COVID to isolate or face up to 5 years in prison

Those who contract COVID-19 in Mississippi are being asked to either isolate at home for 10 days or more or otherwise face a prison sentence of up to 5 years.

The new order was issued by the Mississippi State Department of Health on Friday, as cases continue to mount in the state.

As coronavirus can be life-threatening, those who don’t comply with the alert could also potentially face a $5,000 fine along with prison time.

Click on the link for the full article

‘Critical mass level zero’ code called as Mobile runs out of ambulances on Wednesday

MOBILE, Ala. (WALA) -- The City of Mobile said it ran out of ambulances on Wednesday. The call for a ‘critical mass level zero’ was issued around noon.

Local hospitals have been overwhelmed with COVID-19 cases causing ambulances to have nowhere to take emergency patients as emergency rooms are on diversion.

The alarm warns Mobile Fire-Rescue crews that if they need an ambulance, one isn’t available. If someone calls 911 they will get a response, but it just might not be an ambulance. Paramedics could arrive at a scene in a firetruck.

With COVID-19, crews can’t quickly get patients out of ambulances and into the emergency room. And even when the hospital finally gets the patient inside, the ambulance crew still has to disinfect the equipment before it can go back in service.

Mobile Public Safety Director Lawrence Battiste said the city is trying to address the crisis, but options are limited.

• Haha 1

MO dad who gave 7 of his kids COVID: Nurses ‘can’t even stop to clean up the vomit’

From his Kansas City hospital bed, 42-year-old Ben Anderson, of Cameron, Missouri, has a message for those who, like him, have for whatever reason not yet gotten the COVID-19 vaccine: “These nurses, doctors, are overwhelmed. They are doing the best they can but the emergency rooms are so busy with COVID patients they can’t even stop to clean up the vomit from one patient before they get a code blue and have to run because someone is dying. They are not showing us that on the nightly news. People don’t get it. This is not the sniffles.”

• Sad 1

On 8/22/2021 at 6:56 PM, Rdskns2000 said:

Let them die.  You made the choice not to get vaccinated; where the ultimate risk is that getting Covid may kill u.

THought the gop were all about personal responsibility.  Accept the responsibility of you not taking the vaccine and the fact, you may have signed your own death warrant.

They may also be signing the death warrant of other innocent victims:

Watch Now: Tulsa ER nurse wants world to see her 3-year-old's battle against COVID-19

The mother of one of the youngest critical COVID-19 patients treated at the Children’s Hospital at Saint Francis has a message for the unvaccinated.

Why her?

Because she is a registered nurse in the emergency room there, and she believes she gave her 3-year-old daughter the virus after contracting it from one of the many unvaccinated patients she has treated recently.

On Aug. 12, she took to Facebook, emotionally exhausted and, yes, angry.

“I don’t normally speak on topics like this, but I feel that something needs to be said,” Amelia Cannon wrote late on her daughter’s second night in the hospital. “So forgive me, but I am angry. I am angry that I have done EVERYTHING right. Angry that I come to work and exhaust myself to treat unvaccinated patients. Only to bring it home to my babies. Can you imagine my frustration? My guilt? My fear?”

611fdf063db82.image.jpg

But what Cannon mostly wants is for her cry for help from Aug. 12 to be heard loud and clear by as many COVID vaccine holdouts as possible:

“I understand you’re concerned about the vaccine. Trust me, I GET it. It’s unfamiliar to you. But I know dozens of people that will answer any and all questions that you have, myself included,” she wrote. “So PLEASE. Educate yourself. And make better choices. For yourself and for everyone else around you. My babies included.”

• Sad 3

For days, a Winter Haven woman battled COVID in the hospital. A nightmare awaited her at home

Lisa and Ron Steadman began getting sick on July 30.

That’s when he tested positive for COVID. The next day, she began feeling poorly and by Monday she couldn’t breathe, was dizzy and passed out.

“That’s why we called the ambulance — because I passed out,” Lisa Steadman, 58, said Tuesday morning in a phone interview. “I had no energy at all. The easiest way for me to describe it is that it was like I didn’t have any bones in my body. I could not even lift my head.”

She went to Winter Haven Hospital-Baycare and called Ron, 55, every day to check on him. She said each day he sounded like he just had a cold.

Steadman thinks COVID-19 hit her as hard as it did because, when she got to the hospital, she found out she had a blood infection from a bout with diverticulitis a few weeks before the onset of COVID-19.

“I was fine and then just — POW!” she said from her front yard. “The doctors did not tell me that – that’s just my opinion because I didn’t know that I had that blood infection until I was in the hospital.”

On Aug. 8, a Sunday, Ron told her that his phone wasn’t holding a charge. When she couldn’t reach him the next day, she had Winter Haven police go by and check on him. Police said once they roused him from sleeping, they found him fine just before 1 p.m. Steadman said neighbors saw him in their yard on Broxey Court Northeast walking their three small dogs.

On Tuesday and Wednesday, his phone went straight to voicemail and she simply thought the phone wasn’t working.

On Aug. 11, at 6:30 p.m., she was released from the hospital.

"I Ubered home and walked into a nightmare,” Steadman wrote in a Facebook post. “I got into the house and sitting in a chair by our bedroom door I heard the doggies that we have in there with him. I never heard him. I...opened it up and found Ron had passed away. He had been there we are figuring since Monday. The dogs were almost gone from lack of food and water. I got them taken care of as I was on the phone with 911.”

Ron's body had begun to decompose on their bed — a sight that still haunts Linda.

“I wish I had never seen him like that,” she said. “That’s all I see now is him laying there. I can’t get that out of my head.”

• Sad 3

Bodies stacked to the ceiling as COVID-19 surge creates backlog at Florida funeral homes, crematories

At West Side Crematory in Winter Garden, they’re overwhelmed with the remains of people that need to be cremated.

There’s an influx of bodies like they’ve never seen, worse than the first wave of COVID-19. The area where bodies are stored prior to being cremated is stacked to the ceiling. The staff is working day and night to honor the dead.

WESH 2 called 20 funeral homes and crematories and many were too busy to be part of our story. Some were too busy to even talk on the phone. One funeral director said that in a 30-minute period where he talked to his partner, four new cases came in.

Mike Marchetti, the area manager for Newcomer Funeral Homes, says as much as they don’t want to, sometimes they have to delay meetings with families and delay funerals because they only have so much staff.

“So the family comes in and they say we would like to have the funeral on Friday and we have to tell then ‘I’m sorry we can’t accommodate a funeral on Friday because our schedule is full,” Marchetti said.

I am starting to feel bad about how stupid these people are and how easy that are to take advantage of. They legit think that immigrants are destroying America and they are losing the majority because of some conspiracy to replace them. But dont understand that they are climbing over each other to kill themselves with horse drugs.  

Its a sad state we find ourselves in as a country