Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

13 minutes ago, skinzplay said:

Disregard original message. SIP posted what I was referring to.  But if you read through the discussion in Keim's tweet above, you'll see he's pretty definitive about this. No Cam.

I listened to a radio interview with Donaldson today.  She says no Cam but doesn't rule out Winston.  She doesn't think they sign Winston but said she knows there a couple of people in the building who like Winston. 

3 hours ago, goskins10 said:

Sorry worst move ever to get Cam regardless of Haskins. he is done and a selfish ****. Hated him the entire I lived in Carolina.  I bet RR is glad to be rid of him.  Too much drama.  

They bring in Cam they will lose me as having faith.  Horrible move in my opinion. 

Worst move ever my ass.  He knows the offense, coaching staff & training staff.  Haskins needs to be pushed by somebody capable of winning the starting job.  Just bringing in some clipboard holder as a backup just to ensure Haskins keeps his starting job would be shortsighted and dumb.  Cam > Winston as well.

6 minutes ago, -JB- said:

Worst move ever my ass.  He knows the offense, coaching staff & training staff.  Haskins needs to be pushed by somebody capable of winning the starting job.  Just bringing in some clipboard holder as a backup just to ensure Haskins keeps his starting job would be shortsighted and dumb.  Cam > Winston as well.

You clearly missed the part about regardless of Haskins. Cam is a POS and a locker room headache. He is whiney and self centered. Not who I want "pushing" a rookie.

Not that Haskins should need pushing. If he can't push himself then get rid of him. Have no problem with that. No to Cam no matter. 

Edit: And I forgot to add about that amazing 59% comp rate. You can get a slug off the street to do that. And he can't really run much anymore. 

6 minutes ago, -JB- said:

1. Cam barely ran an offense the last 2 years

2. Pushing Haskins to wait until year 3 would be counter productive

3. We have no pieces that fit the type of offense Cam would have great success in. 

13 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

You clearly missed the part about regardless of Haskins. Cam is a POS and a locker room headache. He is whiney and self centered. Not who I want "pushing" a rookie.

Not that Haskins should need pushing. If he can't push himself then get rid of him. Have no problem with that. No to Cam no matter. 

Edit: And I forgot to add about that amazing 59% comp rate. You can get a slug off the street to do that. And he can't really run much anymore. 

2E912112-0295-431E-81CF-51F5C4205321.jpeg

4 minutes ago, GhostofAlvinWalton said:

I’m picking up on your sarcasm

Eh. Not entirely. He came on strong at the end of the season so context matters. But still, making a statement that anyone can have a 59% rate and our QB only had 58 and change (in a real ****ty situation, to be fair) is scary :ols:

7 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Haskins stuff

So? What's the point? I have said both times i commented that it has zero to do with Haskins! It misses the point that the guy is a ****ing self centered douche and BTW those numbers were his entire career. Haskins had 7 gms and the last 2 games were 67.9% and 80% comp. Newton only had one season he was about 62%. 

i can't believe with all the drama this team has gone through anyone would want Cam ****ing Newton on the team. Done here. We have no control anyway. My statement stands - RR will take a huge negative hit with me if he brings the POs in to the Skins. 

12 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Eh. Not entirely. He came on strong at the end of the season so context matters. But still, making a statement that anyone can have a 59% rate and our QB only had 58 and change (in a real ****ty situation, to be fair) is scary :ols:

Yes, context does matter. And your's was out of context. I never said "anyone" - even if I had, it was in the context of a veteran QB. Most of them will have higher comp %s - not to mention that was not even close to the main point. It was small add on to a much bigger conversation.  

C'mon, you are typically better than this. 

Yep, SIP.  Think Skins were smart on this.  They waited out the 1st waive of CBs and let them get picked up and now they are trying to trade Quinton Dunbar.  Let's see how this plays out.  I look for Breeland to take Dunbar's spot once a trade goes down.

Also looks like TW trade thing is heating up too.  :)

1 minute ago, goskins10 said:

Yes, context does matter. And your's was out of context. I never said "anyone" - even if I had, it was in the context of a veteran QB. Most of them will have higher comp %s - not to mention that was not even close to the main point. It was small add on to a much bigger conversation.  

C'mon, you are typically better than this. 

You said slug off the street. 

Im not for Newton. I’m actually for Haskins at the moment.

Sorry you’re frustrated by people who want silly things. And I get where you’re coming from. 

But my post was in context with your statement. I’d understand if you were frustrated with the premise of getting Newton and just spoke because, well, Newton hasn’t been good and it was an overall good point. 

*shrug*

Archived