Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank you Donald Penn.

bakedtater1

Thank you Donald Penn,

The Redskins have gone through two weeks in this 2019 season and have lost both games..but the offense has been able to score points..our quarterback Case Keenum is playing..good?...I think..and that's because of the job you are doing.. it makes me want to say Trent Williams who? But I have more respect for the Silverback than that.

Thank you for your services Donald Penn!

Yep, as a whole our pass blocking has been pretty good. Moses and Scherrf are having some problems. I wonder if they see the writing on the wall and are half-hearting it. Are any of the players willing to fight for Jay or are they doing their best and that's what we're seeing.

On 9/16/2019 at 12:30 AM, Vladimir L said:

Flowers and Penn have held up

They've been better than Scherff and Moses  IMO.

On 9/16/2019 at 6:18 AM, Burgold said:

Yep, as a whole our pass blocking has been pretty good. Moses and Scherrf are having some problems. I wonder if they see the writing on the wall and are half-hearting it. Are any of the players willing to fight for Jay or are they doing their best and that's what we're seeing.

We theoretically could need 4 new starting OL next year.  Three we might not have a choice about.  Like, let's assume realistically, Rouiller and Moses stay just because they're under contract and you cant get rid of everybody.  But Penn could retire, Flowers may or may not prove worthy enough to keep, and Scherff could walk in FA.  

19 hours ago, justice98 said:

They've been better than Scherff and Moses  IMO.

We theoretically could need 4 new starting OL next year.  Three we might not have a choice about.  Like, let's assume realistically, Rouiller and Moses stay just because they're under contract and you cant get rid of everybody.  But Penn could retire, Flowers may or may not prove worthy enough to keep, and Scherff could walk in FA.  

Flowers is not just proving worthy, he is showing out very well at LG. Get him a 3-4 year contract if he continues this for the next 2-3 games.

On 9/16/2019 at 6:18 AM, Burgold said:

Yeah, if I didn't suspect better of them, I would guess that they are mailing it in this year so far. 

Just look at film of this year vs. last.

Maybe the TW saga really hit them hard as well. :unsure:

Oh and to OPs point, Great job thus far Don Penn!

Archived