Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023-24 Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

Just noticed this, but our past 3 games now, the final score has been 4-1 in all 3 games (caps going 1-2 in those with a loss tonight and to the senators, and a W against the preds. 

EDIT: nevermind, thought last thursdays game was 4-1. It was 5-3. So, 3 of last 4 games have been 4-1 games. Not as interesting as 3 in a row. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

The is one of the first times I’ve felt there is no reason to be active at the TDL. I’ve heard JT Miller, Hertl and even Forsberg rumors and I still don’t see how much they move the needle if we still have Sammy and VV in net. Bmac needs to make a big trade for a goalie and a center if we are even going to contend, not sure if it’s worth it giving away futures but also another side of me wants to go all in on Ovis last dominant years. Kuznetsov is the only center we have worth a damn, Backstrom and Eller aren’t it this year. Fire Forsythe right now. Ever since that 4-1 collapse to Florida we’ve regressed significantly, I thought we were legit contenders before then. 

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Awful loss to the flyers. This team needs to do SOMETHING if they want to be in the playoffs this year…..

Caps have not been playing well recently and there are still around 30 games left, but as of now the gap in points between the top 8 and the rest in the East is fairly substantial. I think the Caps chances of making the playoffs is still very good. Now as to what happens when they get there..................

• Like 1