Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Politics Thread

Cooked Crack

ChickFila only survives because white people love chicken too. Wake up people. 

(thats a joke) 

Chris Matthews totally ripped that one. Only old man farts project like that. I have been practicing my whole life and I only dream of that kind of power. 

Edited by Llevron
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

ChickFila only survives because white people love chicken too. Wake up people. 

It's their customer service, honestly, they go out of their way to make it seem like they care, even if they paid to.

Their biggest problem is the reality it's easier to piss everyone off then make everyone happy. And one of the untold, most common ways to piss everyone off is to try to make everyone happy.

Edited by Renegade7

I just think it is funny that "experts" think Chris Mathews is the one who farted.  Who are these experts, and are they paid?  If so, I have a new career at which any of my 4 kids can succeed even if they decide to stop schooling now.  Heck, even my 4 year old is already an expert.

22 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Chik-fil-a still better. 

Also conservatives butthurt over this don’t understand capitalism (not that they ever have).

Have this conversation a few times a year. Why is Chick-Fil-a better? I'd a simple piece of chicken with a pickle?

I'll admit their customer service is great. Super nice. But the food is just ok.

I agree with you capitalist comment. The Erick Ericksons of the world are complaining that it's bullying. No, it's Capitalism. They see that this hurts their bottom line somewhere and decided to donate to different charities. That simple. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Have this conversation a few times a year. Why is Chick-Fil-a better? I'd a simple piece of chicken with a pickle?

It’s the consistency that comes from simplicity. Also the spicy chicken patty is bomb, whereas Popeyes is just adding a condiment on top to make theirs spicy. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

It’s the consistency that comes from simplicity. Also the spicy chicken patty is bomb, whereas Popeyes is just adding a condiment on top to make theirs spicy. 

It's just ok IMO. I don't hate on it. But if I had a row of fast food to pick from, they'd be near the bottom overall. Their shakes are really good. 

3 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Exactly this. I have had 3 different Popeyes sammiches from 3 different popeyes and only 1 of them was good. And that 1 was ****ing wild. Blew my mind. But the other two I have had have been sub par. Much worse than the first. 

I can get the same chickfila sammich at every chichfila. Consistency is key. 

Also Chickfila's mac and cheese is in a whole other universe compared to popeyes. 

41 minutes ago, gbear said:

I just think it is funny that "experts" think Chris Mathews is the one who farted.  Who are these experts, and are they paid?  If so, I have a new career at which any of my 4 kids can succeed even if they decide to stop schooling now.  Heck, even my 4 year old is already an expert.

I can send you my credentials if its really a problem 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/601887994/classic-jart-fart-in-a-jar?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_christmas_Art_and_Collectibles&utm_custom1=30d880f1-8f30-4704-815f-39d42cec9435&utm_content=go_1707294370_69268675129_331635229824_aud-424578309341:pla-314954651933_c__601887994&gclid=CjwKCAiAws7uBRAkEiwAMlbZjqBlxmFg1P47FcAbOWca23RT7RzmKXRs_415vlZd4yegmiRQHAFZyxoCIgUQAvD_BwE

• Like 1

I don't eat at ChikFilA and I won't get a Popeye's chicken sandwich because of too much breading. I do like Arby's sandwiches but it's too far away from me. I usually go to Wendy's and get a Dave's single cheeseburger with lettuce tomato and mayo. That's my guilty pleasure. We have a restaurant called Taco Cabana which is pretty good. With my budget, I only have fast food once or twice a month so I have to choose carefully. I can make cheeseburgers at home, multiples for the price of one at the restaurants. Except the Taco Cabana food, it's better when I go there.

On 11/19/2019 at 8:44 AM, @SkinsGoldPants said:

It comes with a side of smugness knowing that your delicious sandwich is helping to fund religious intolerance.  Plus, the pickles give it a nice punch of sour to balance out the chicken. 

If you are anywhere near Springfield and want a wonderful chicken sandwich in taco form, go to Taco Bamba and get several Vic-Fil-A Deluxes.

https://www.tacobamba.com/menus/#springfield-menu

image.png.7654dfbfd3cd6e45d5ebf4853c5fde45.png

Don't mind the typo.  :)

Edited by PleaseBlitz

Hubby managed to bring em home yesterday. Big sandwich. 

It's the brioche bun that makes it. A soft yet firm sweet bread. I think CFA has more spice in the seasoning on the chicken itself. 

Foodie rating A. (I would purchase again.) 

Make it an A+...cuz I can get one on Sunday without supporting hate. :headbang:

(That was one of the most genius marketing strategies I've ever seen. 🏆)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Good thing he's only serving one term. Democrat need to get on board opposing right to work laws. Unions helped build the middle class.

I'm afraid it's not as cut and dried as this.  I taught school for 11 years, and I was glad most of that was in VA where I was not forced to join the union (strongly encouraged, yes, but not forced).  I felt that it was a bloated mess and I didn't want my dues going to endorse political candidates that I may not have agreed with.

On a side note, I really disliked their recruitment tactics-basically it was "if you get accused of something with a minor, we'll provide a lawyer at no charge!"