Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

2 hours ago, purbeast said:

Hey guys, did you know that if the Eagles win out, they win the division?  

Yep.  It’s funny how after watching you ES posters for over a decade, if Skins were in this position (came back from 10 points down and won) It would be a celebration and “ we’re hot and were winning out!” narrative.  

But because it’s the Eagles it’s “ horrible team and not happening “😏. The rational Skins fans agree , since you suck horribly and can’t win this Division (unless it’s a strike year or it’s handed to you)  oh sheet!!!!    The only other team that can win it is the Pukes(  But you would rather THEY win than the Birds🤮)

Makes me feel good about my team.  When Skin fans are rooting for Pukes over us , must mean we’re doing something good.  Man than SB win is so fresh. No VHS tapes.  No “ remember when’s”.

It’s so recent - my kids still have the memories. ( And they have the memory bank of a “Alzheimer’s patient”). No Ill intent with that comment. 👍as  many  of which my wives patients work with in hospice.

Poor Skins fans just hate and hate.  Only memory they have recently is rooting against other nfce teams.  Sad. Keep up the hate. The KARMA is piling up.  

3 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So, what happens for philly if this game ends in a tie? In terms of their division title chances? 

A tie would have been good for the Eagles. They cannot win the division without winning it outright. So getting to 8-7-1 (against the Cowboys at 8-8) would have been as good as being 9-7. 

9 hours ago, NickyJ said:

If Jackson's injury takes long enough to heal, the division will probably have to wait. Or be won by RG3 against the Jets, that works too.

"I feel great. I feel good. I'm 100 [percent]," Jackson said after Tuesday's practice, via ESPN. "I'm going to be out there Thursday night."

Looks like he is playing. 

Jameis Winston is my fantasy QB so I've been watching him all season. I've become a believer. I'm not saying he's gonna be in the HOF or be a perennial all pro or anything like that but I do think there's gonna be a season or two where everything clicks and goes his way and he is going to be an absolute force to be reckoned with. Also in the perfect situation under Arians and Leftwich and with the weapons they have 

7 hours ago, cakmoney61 said:

Whoever hurt Cantankerous's feelings should apologize.  Looking at his post, he seems really upset.😉

Upset at your franchise? Ummmm no.  No one in the entire NFC is after 30 years of blech...That’s like thinking Elle McPherson ( Eagles last 3 years) would be upset if Kathy Bates ( Skins) was hitting on her boyfriend.  

But if course some ES posters still think that being Bates “ might have a chance.  Good bone structure, good sense of humor ... “😂

1 hour ago, Cantankerous said:

Upset at your franchise? Ummmm no.  No one in the entire NFC is after 30 years of blech...That’s like thinking Elle McPherson ( Eagles last 3 years) would be upset if Kathy Bates ( Skins) was hitting on her boyfriend.  

But if course some ES posters still think that being Bates “ might have a chance.  Good bone structure, good sense of humor ... “😂

Don't kid yourself.  The entire NFC East is Kathy Bates this year.  No offense to Ms. Bates.

18 minutes ago, cakmoney61 said:

Don't kid yourself.  The entire NFC East is Kathy Bates this year.  No offense to Ms. Bates.

I said last 3 years. Lombardi and a playoff win and one win vs Pukes away from another NFCE division.

I’m sure if Skins were in same situation you would be happy as sheet.   And when you say “ no offense” - I assume you’re talking about this years Skins OFFENSE. Worst ever and as ugly as Ms Bates. 

1 hour ago, SkinsFTW said:

^^^

Congrats on getting back to .500 after facing the 2 worse teams in the NFC and barely squeezing out wins.

Eagles aren't going anywhere. :rofl89:

Just get in. After that anything can happen. I think I’ve seen that posted in here many many times.  Guess it only applies when it’s for Skins? 

25BFE7EF-2DC7-46E1-9AB2-BDC6F2BEF9CE.png

Archived