Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Owls0325

I'd throw money at cronuts. I will say though, I had some cream filled donuts not that long ago from Krispy Kreme, it just wasn't what I was hoping for. Twinkies do better at the cream, donuts sitting in a box for a week or more with creme in them are just..... not that great. Which hurts to say about a donut.

2 hours ago, Xameil said:

Pretty sure the cronut is old news..its been around for years now...

Good news should never be old news.

Just now, Acworth skins fan said:

Yeah something not about donuts. 

Curious what’s the right thing in your opinion?

Well, I don't know for sure that it's "right" but I'm closer to not giving an already-well-paid-but-declining player more money than I am giving him a raise. He's made some good money, so it's incumbent on the team to pay him for what they believe they'll get out of him from here on out, not reward him (more) for what he's already accomplished. 

WIthout knowing the situation with the medical team, and TW's beef IMHO.....

Let him walk.

Don't pay another cent.

I loved some TW over the years, but he has turned into a prima donna.

TW, Jordan Reed, and J Norman need to be traded.

4 hours ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

Well, I don't know for sure that it's "right" but I'm closer to not giving an already-well-paid-but-declining player more money than I am giving him a raise. He's made some good money, so it's incumbent on the team to pay him for what they believe they'll get out of him from here on out, not reward him (more) for what he's already accomplished. 

Thanks for the reply. In my opinion, if it’s the money, I’d consider making his last two years guaranteed money. Also draft his replacement next year. Anything else trade if possible. 

I remember a time when discussions would evolve into healthy food, sandwiches, and bacon debates...

....now we fall into donut debates? We can tie this thread into the overweight/unhealthy eating thread in the tailgate...

And yes, bacon is healthy food..if you say otherwise you will be mercilessly made fun of and banished to tofu land...that **** is vile...

8 hours ago, Xameil said:

I remember a time when discussions would evolve into healthy food, sandwiches, and bacon debates...

....now we fall into donut debates? We can tie this thread into the overweight/unhealthy eating thread in the tailgate...

And yes, bacon is healthy food..if you say otherwise you will be mercilessly made fun of and banished to tofu land...that **** is vile...

In that case, the solution is to eat donuts and bacon together. Bacon is healthier so it makes up for the donuts. Got to keep everything in balance.

Ironic being the Trent thread and all, talking baconian and donutian diets.... but didn't he turn all the OL into vegetarian vegans?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d1cbe5f4b41304273

I am going to get a salad for lunch, no dressing of course. Or maybe some mutton.

RANDOM EDIT

Check out the pass pro in this gif...

On 7/2/2019 at 2:02 PM, JCB said:

I approve of summertime transformation of all football threads into donut threads. KNOW THAT.

Oh the days when Rise had a full strip of bacon on their maple bacon donut.... Better times.

1 hour ago, Califan007 said:

Another week passed...the only new fact added to the thread is that Dunkin Donuts taste as good as Krispy Kremes if you get them right out of the oven lol... 👍

This is the only fact you need...

Oh...and that bacon is the food of the gods...you need that fact too

5 hours ago, Califan007 said:

Another week passed...the only new fact added to the thread is that Dunkin Donuts taste as good as Krispy Kremes if you get them right out of the oven lol... 👍

You must have missed the report on twitter, if I'm not mistaken, that Trent was seen working out with teammates, in order to work off a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts he just splurged on.

I missed it too, so it may or may not have happened.

On 7/2/2019 at 10:30 AM, jbird said:

TW, Jordan Reed, and J Norman need to be traded.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but has Bruce ever 'won' a trade?

I'd add, the contracts of all 3 players pretty much ensures that we won't get much back. I could actually see us giving up some draft picks for cap space (like the Brock Osweiler trade), then taking that cap space and spending it on a couple 30+ year old people just about to decline. 

To be clear, I have faith that Bruce can still make this worse. 

30 minutes ago, Unbias said:

I'm not disagreeing with you, but has Bruce ever 'won' a trade?

Every time we deal with the Broncos, we win, though it may not be by a large margin...

Cravens, and Keenum, and (Portis may not have been a win, but that was a big addition and Bailey wanted out anyway)...

He (and the crew) have also made some great draft day trades (for Sweat, etc)

What might he might he convince him about his brother from another? Might can he convince him that his brother from another knows the reason why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch? That bacon is a healthy meal? That eating only donuts is a viable diet?

9 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Every time we deal with the Broncos, we win, though it may not be by a large margin...

Cravens, and Keenum, and (Portis may not have been a win, but that was a big addition and Bailey wanted out anyway)...

He (and the crew) have also made some great draft day trades (for Sweat, etc)

Won what?  Getting a 5th for Cravens after using a 2nd Rd pick on him is a win?  Keenum hasn't played a snap yet and Bruce wasn't around for the Ports/Bailey trade which I still think throwing in a 2nd Rd pick in that deal was too much.   With Keenum I guess it's a win simply because if he stinks or doesn't play it won't set the franchise back like Bruce's other QB trades.

2 hours ago, drowland said:

Won what?  Getting a 5th for Cravens after using a 2nd Rd pick on him is a win?

It's in reference to the trade itself. Which team got the best out of the actual trade, without factoring history into it, is how I interpreted the question. That sounded implied in the term "won the trade" as meaning a single instance of head to head.

For Keenum, we got at the very least, a proven, serviceable backup and mentor, and possibly more, for a price of practically nothing.

Archived