Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

Just now, clietas said:

Because he prefers to do all his shady work behind the scenes not out in the open?

he is a strong executive  theologian......Defending a principle while getting pissed on gets difficult.

14 minutes ago, twa said:

he is a strong executive  theologian......Defending a principle while getting pissed on gets difficult.

lmfao...what a load of bs

you really are a sucker for the right bait and he's hooked you, but there certainly is a kinship

the guy does sing that kingly tune on exec power, but he's foremost a hyper-partisan religious-nut hack/fixer going way back with a very bubbly head on how he sees the world unfolding---very magical thinking scripture oriented---so i get the attraction

he's a con and a liar among other foul things, or in your world, he's a highly principled xtian and hillary is a demon princess

Just now, twa said:

Naw, just a deeply flawed politician wannabe.

i was gonna tell ya about a month ago to stop using your laffy to basically troll members on serious posts, but then you used one on me like that and i decided not to deal with the issue because i didn't want even the appearance that it was connected to your using it on me

now you did it again,  before i got around to telling you..

so don't do it anymore :)

you're like a demented kid with nothing better to do than annoy grown-ups

you only used the confused face cuz just now cuz you were scared to use the laffy :D

you can use the laffy when it's a funny psot

i'm ****ing funny 

(you don't remember tr1? he posted like you do :D but  mostly in atn for years, but it was years ago......i was joking about the dupe acct thingy----hahahaha---got ya)

Archived