Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

C'mon, that wasn't last century, and your response to Tyreek Hill was like you weren't watching football this century.

Actually that meant Isabella not Hill. I think Isabella would be a perfect slot reciever. Would not play him on the outside

4 minutes ago, panahoo said:

Actually that meant Isabella not Hill. I think Isabella would be a perfect slot reciever. Would not play him on the outside

Did you watch the video of him posted a few pages back?  If not, take a look at him.  He can do it all. 

7 minutes ago, SkinsFootball said:

Putting the win now glasses on. It's gotta be AJ Green.. Gruden familiarity with the offense. Get for the low due to age and health. A quick gamble that could faltered or provide us 2-3 of added production.  At what cost? A 3rd? and maybe a player? What is his salary looking like?

Looking like 15 million in 2019 with a dead cap hit of 3.  I'd do it and restructure the hell out of it, 30 is not end of the road for a WR

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cincinnati-bengals/a.j.-green-7719/

Just now, RWJ said:

Did you watch the video of him posted a few pages back?  If not, take a look at him.  He can do it all. 

Yes i did. And i understand that a lot of reciever responsibilities overlap and allow smaller guys to play outside. But i want my outside guys to be bigger, generally 6' 2"+, in order to allow for greater error in throws by the qb. Bigger outside receivers also more easily clear out defenders to allow the smaller fast shify players room to work.

Drafting Isabella high in the 2nd would be reaching. I could see bottom 3rd. He will be a good slot wr. But you can find good slot receivers later in the draft and we already have one.  We need a difference maker. DK, Butler, or Brown would all be good choices between 15 and 15. 

4 hours ago, TheShredder said:

Really he doesn't get open.  Watch his snaps.  He has good hands and fights for 50/50 balls, but he's covered all the time.  I think you want a WR that gets open. 

Neither does anybody else.  In a group of guys that dont get open, I'll take the guy that catches it.  

2 minutes ago, Hogs86 said:

If not AJ Green but maybe John Ross.  4.22 40 guy that has not done much for the bengals.

So he probably wont do much for us.  And we don't have AJ Green drawing coverage.

6 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

Drafting Isabella high in the 2nd would be reaching. I could see bottom 3rd. He will be a good slot wr. But you can find good slot receivers later in the draft and we already have one.  We need a difference maker. DK, Butler, or Brown would all be good choices between 15 and 15. 

I am the ultimate fan boy of hakeem butler. I love his size and ability.

14 minutes ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

I don’t think this team will ever have sustained success over multiple seasons due to the hierarchy in the organization so F it, go all in for 10 wins this season and get AJ Green now. Give me some type of temporary (most likely false) hope. 

I’m all in on this move if it’s possible  

This is where im at. 

28 minutes ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

I don’t think this team will ever have sustained success over multiple seasons due to the hierarchy in the organization so F it, go all in for 10 wins this season and get AJ Green now. Give me some type of temporary (most likely false) hope. 

I’m all in on this move if it’s possible  

Agree on this isn't the path to long term success, just decent runs at short term success.  Hard to see us break through without a franchise QB, but you know what, we've seen decent ones get the job done with the rest of the team straight. 

Franchise is so hardheaded, but 2018 was a playoff team if Alex stays healthy and really weird to say that, but true. I'm tird of losing, its clear we don't know what we doing but tired of losing, too.

9 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Agree on this isn't the path to long term success, just decent runs at short term success.  Hard to see us break through without a franchise QB, but you know what, we've seen decent ones get the job done with the rest of the team straight. 

Franchise is so hardheaded, but 2018 was a playoff team if Alex stays healthy and really weird to say that, but true. I'm tird of losing, its clear we don't know what we doing but tired of losing, too.

I disagree blown out twice (ATL and NO) is not a playoff team...we were pretenders 

Archived