Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WTOP: Arizona woman sent 159K texts to man she met on dating site

China

16 hours ago, Llevron said:

Went on one and only one date with a chick that told me (on the way to the Cheesecake Factory) that my car was haunted by the souls of 23 children.

So I took the young lady to McDonald’s and she still let me smash.

After which she told you that her cooter was haunted by 23 STDs

4 hours ago, Llevron said:

I really wanna tell you the rest of this story but I want yall to think highly of me at the same time lol. 

Lets just say spirit mediums have crazy powers and hers was in her pants. 

I think everyone has one story like that (except me, because I'm smart unlike yall).

Had a friend who was dating a woman who's fiancee had died. Said she was communicating with a spirit medium, and would say some weird **** about how the medium would tell her that he was compliment her clothes (at this point, even though this is highly suspicious and very benign, most men should run anyway, I don't care if shorty is sexy like an elf mermaid)

But then it got creepier. He said he was driving her car one day, and he noticed the transmission was starting to slip a bit, and he mentioned it to her, and she got all stunned, then told them that during o e of her "Communications," the medium claimed her fiancee said the same thing (he was a mechanic in his human life 😐)

Then the one that made him finally cut bait was when he said she got a "Message" that said that Patrick Swayze was Standing. Near. The. Bed. While. They. Were. Boning. and liked her nail patterns she was using.

Said she was hysterical for a week, but no threats to kill him and put her fiancee's soul into him or anything. Just that she wished she had never opened up to him about all of it. Um.... Yeah? Certainly not in the beginning (man or woman).

Quickest way for them to start looking for that exit door, unless you like to live dangerously lol. Not me. Nope. No blood moon sacrifices here. Dont care if she got stuff like  Nolan Ryan. Likely needed psychiatric help more than anything else.

17 hours ago, Llevron said:

Went on one and only one date with a chick that told me (on the way to the Cheesecake Factory) that my car was haunted by the souls of 23 children. 

I drive a Chevy Cobalt. You can’t get 23 of nuthin in that ****. That’s how I knew she wasn’t just crazy, but stupid.....

So I took the young lady to McDonald’s and she still let me smash. 

Fries Ed were cold tho

On one hand you still smashed. On the other you smashed after she confirmed she was not right in the head. I'm not sure she was legally able to give consent. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I think everyone has one story like that (except me, because I'm smart unlike yall).

Had a friend who was dating a woman who's fiancee had died. Said she was communicating with a spirit medium, and would say some weird **** about how the medium would tell her that he was compliment her clothes (at this point, even though this is highly suspicious and very benign, most men should run anyway, I don't care if shorty is sexy like an elf mermaid)

But then it got creepier. He said he was driving her car one day, and he noticed the transmission was starting to slip a bit, and he mentioned it to her, and she got all stunned, then told them that during o e of her "Communications," the medium claimed her fiancee said the same thing (he was a mechanic in his human life 😐)

Then the one that made him finally cut bait was when he said she got a "Message" that said that Patrick Swayze was Standing. Near. The. Bed. While. They. Were. Boning. and liked her nail patterns she was using.

Said she was hysterical for a week, but no threats to kill him and put her fiancee's soul into him or anything. Just that she wished she had never opened up to him about all of it. Um.... Yeah? Certainly not in the beginning (man or woman).

Quickest way for them to start looking for that exit door, unless you like to live dangerously lol. Not me. Nope. No blood moon sacrifices here. Dont care if she got stuff like  Nolan Ryan. Likely needed psychiatric help more than anything else.

What stuff like Nolan Ryan..... Hot 🔥, 100 mile an hour heat... What r u trying to say man? 

33 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

On one hand you still smashed. On the other you smashed after she confirmed she was not right in the head. I'm not sure she was legally able to give consent. 

Drunk consent is not real consent. Crazy consent is just wild ass box and I’m not in a position to say no to that. 

29 minutes ago, killerbee99 said:

What stuff like Nolan Ryan..... Hot 🔥, 100 mile an hour heat... What r u trying to say man? 

I try to keep things pg-13 these days, man. You know what "Stuff means in a baseball context. Be imaginative when exploring other applications lol.

9 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

She's got clear crazy eyes. Dude should have bailed on sight.

I forgot this story, but I remember those eyes.  

Image result for women jailed for 156k text messages

@Destino she a pawg, no doubt in my mind he laid that D and popped the crazy out the top the elevator shute like Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

On 1/7/2019 at 3:28 PM, Spaceman Spiff said:

I used to work for a woman who I really adored, she's one of my all time favorite people.  One of my favorite lines she ever said was "...women...we're all stone cold ****ing nuts.  It just matters to what degree you can put up with it."

I remember a buddy of mine one night telling a girl in a bar, "You are female. The question is not IF you are psycho, but WHEN it will become apparent to the rest of us."  😄

(For the record, I do not agree but your post reminded me of that night.)  🙂

Archived