Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

6 minutes ago, dyst said:

Soto has been minimized

His thinking is also. When he was asked earlier today about being 3-2 and what to do tonight. He said keep on doing what they have been doing and have fun. Maybe it was the language barrier. But I found the comment to be odd. 

Just now, zskins said:

His thinking is also. When he was asked earlier today about being 3-2 and what to do tonight. He said keep on doing what they have been doing and have fun. Maybe it was the language barrier. But I found the comment to be odd. 

he’s not wrong. You don’t want to be overthinking it or worrying about 3-2 and feeling the pressure. Just play loose and have fun 

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

he’s not wrong. You don’t want to be overthinking it or worrying about 3-2 and feeling the pressure. Just play loose and have fun 

Guess I was thinking he would say we need take care of business tonight and the way they have been playing is not working so need to do something different. Guns blazing and all. Sure you can have fun but you still doing it. They haven't been doing it and don't think losing 3 at home were any fun doing it. 

8 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Watch your mouth :nono:

neyedqxqiepdkuz8prsw.jpeg

Harriet Tubman famous quotes:

"If it bleeds, we can kill it!"

“You’re a funny guy Sully, I like you. That’s why I’m going to kill you last.”

"Come with me if you want to live!"

"See you at the party, Richter!"

“What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!”

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3