Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

Just now, -JB- said:

If Juan Soto or any other non white player did that **** that Bregman did carrying his bat all the way around first and dropping into fair play they’d be crucified.  SMH

Yes but we can easily stop that from happening by, making sure he doesn’t hit the ball.

2 minutes ago, -JB- said:

If Juan Soto or any other non white player did that **** that Bregman did carrying his bat all the way around first and dropping into fair play they’d be crucified.  SMH

Mmmmm... I don't see what race has to do with it 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, -JB- said:

Oh you mean how when Acuna pimped what he thought was a HR and couldn’t get to second base and everybody makes a huge deal about it and kill him for it but when Springer does it this series it’s not a big deal at all.

I have no idea what you're talking about... you mean the same Acuna that won rookie of the year? His baserunning sure took him out of contention for that.  I personally crushed Springer for it, laughing hysterically at his dumbass.  Race has nothing to do with it.

16 minutes ago, -JB- said:

Oh you mean how when Acuna pimped what he thought was a HR and couldn’t get to second base and everybody makes a huge deal about it and kill him for it but when Springer does it this series it’s not a big deal at all.

You obviously havent been on the Astro's message boards throughout the series. Springer has been CRUSHED over there for it.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

I have no idea what you're talking about... you mean the same Acuna that won rookie of the year? His baserunning sure took him out of contention for that.  I personally crushed Springer for it, laughing hysterically at his dumbass.  Race has nothing to do with it.

I didn’t say you are a racist.  So I don’t know what you’re talking about.