Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

Just now, dyst said:

People should be pissed at Max for his performance instead of getting annoyed at posters calling Max out.

Nobody is happy about Max's start. It's terrible. And yes, stras should've started. But bragging about "predicting" something that everyone else thought as well comes off as a little immature. That's all

1 minute ago, mammajamma said:

Nobody is happy about Max's start. It's terrible. And yes, stras should've started. But bragging about "predicting" something that everyone else thought as well comes off as a little immature. That's all

its just venting man. some of us don't like the fact that we apparently know more/better than those making the decisions

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

its just venting man. some of us don't like the fact that we apparently know more/better than those making the decisions

Like I said earlier, everyone in the thread gets a pass from me tonight. If you guys want to make absolute asses of yourselves tonight, I won't blame you one bit. It's not like I'm going to have any desire to revisit this godforsaken game once it's over.